The latest issue of Sonic Seducer is running an article on Rammstein that contains some song titles from the upcoming album:
- Rammlied (Ramm-song) – will be a super heavy song, probably the album leading song
- Pussy – will be half English, half German, similar to Amerika
- Wiener Blut (Viennese blood) – ‘Mein Teil Part 2, this is Rammstein’s take on the Josef Fritzl case complete with a bombastic industrial metal racket chorus. More orchestral parts and even some strings demonstrate how the band’s sound has matured over the years.
- Haifisch (Shark) – shall include some riffs similar to Depeche Mode
- Ich tu’ dir weh (I hurt you)
- Waidmann (Huntsman)
- Mehr (More)
Add those to the one we already know (Liebe ist für alle da) and that brings us up to 8 tracks. Only three to go if history repeats itself.
More from the official source: The mix for the new songs has been completed in Stockholm. The album is moving within reach! In the new work Rammstein are also keeping to the same lucky number – 11 new titles! The band has finished shooting its first video, there have been photo sessions and first interviews.
One more info for all fans around the globe: the website lifad.org is now active and later will probably include more materials than the current version.
Important UPDATE: Pussy seems to be the first single as the video is already done!
Search for this: RAMMSTEIN «PUSSY» JONAS AKERLUND 2009 RAF/MARKENFILM, BERLIN right here!
Sources: www.sonic-seducer.de, lifad.org, rammstein.com, forum, herzeleid.com, soukup-bros.de