No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm...I feel the need to watch Völkerball a few times...

Comment

• FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schools are closed AGAIN tomorrow! This is so far beyond ridiculous!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
        FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schools are closed AGAIN tomorrow! This is so far beyond ridiculous!!!

Why????????

Comment

• Because of cold. I get it. The wind chill is dangerous for the kids. For instance, right now it's (actual temp) -24C, and with the wind it's -33C. There's lots of kids that walk to school here. But seriously, this is the 4th day out for cold, and it's only January!

*sigh*

On the plus side, I have to take tomorrow off work, since my husband is out doing some tests and interviews (YAY!) and my boss is incredibly understanding.

Maybe I will get started on some reading for school....or play Skyrim...we will see...

Comment

• I can't imagine what means to be -24 ÂşC ( less -33 ÂşC), but I understand why are closed.

The good thing is that you have the day off. Good luck for your husband.

Comment

• Thanks Maya! He does well on these tests, and then gets interviews. The hard part is then standing out from the hundred or so other applicants all trying to get the same one or two positions.

And yes. Cold. Soooo not going outside today if I can avoid it!

Comment

• @EmereladRose: where do you live? Here it's freezing, but far not so cold as where you live. I think I wouldn't come out of my house.

Comment

• Saar- I live in Minnesota, US. This is actually a good bit colder than we usually are this time of year. And I stayed inside.

Comment

• I finally got a PS4 today. I am very happy.

Comment

• ^Wow. Great new So you will be playing all the time for many days. What games did you buy?
                      Last edited by Maya; 02-02-2014, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• I am trying to listen to music, and my professor is too loud.

Comment

• ^bad girl :P

Comment

• Ok, Snake, this one's for you.

Batman vs The Doctor.jpg

Comment

• ^Batman wins. Hands down, contest none.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^x2 Batmans wins, without doubt

Comment

Working...
                                X