Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    ^I'd lost faith, after what happened last year, I believed they would come to Spain, fan clubs said we had to wait for the announce, they met them in an after-show... and later... as you know they didn't come. Months went by and nothing. I even doubt they were coming for a festival, and less to Madrid and now three dates in Spain and not in a festival, it won't be my first Rammstein gig, but I'm sure it will taste better.
    Yeah. But this isn't going to be your first Rammstein concert? I have no idea why I thought so, my bad!
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      Yeah. But this isn't going to be your first Rammstein concert? I have no idea why I thought so, my bad!
      We even talk about the foam.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
      No, the problem wasn't the song. The problem was people around me and the fucking foam
      Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      I love Sonisphere. Been there done that..

Pussy is hilarious but I can't stand the foam. Last year when I was in front row I got it all over me and I got sick for two weeks after the concert. D: Ps RBF.... I was right in front of Richard hehez.
      http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ull=1#post4596

Comment

• BTW Still coughing?

Comment

Oh that's right, we did! But that was over a year ago.. True!!

The coughing has gotten much better, now I have to cough just a few times per day. I hope it goes away soon so that I can start running again.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
            The coughing has gotten much better, now I have to cough just a few times per day. I hope it goes away soon so that I can start running again.
            Take care. Here weather changes are driving us crazy... many people are getting a cold.

Comment

• Hey, sorry for not posting for awhile, things been kinda busy. A friend of mine, who was only 2 weeks older than me, passed away a month ago, which hit me quite hard. Other than that, I've either been stuck doing work or passed out somewhere because I've been ill. Fun all around.
              Oh yeah, and at the moment this forum depresses me, not because of anyone on it, but because I can't listen to music much right now I've fucked my ears up to the point they are now bleeding so can't listen to music with earphones/ headphones, and usually can't just have it playing in the background. Yay.

Hope everyone else is ok, hopefully will have time to actually read some posts and talk again soon. Would do that now, but I'm a tiny bit intoxicated so might not be the best idea to try having a conversation :')
              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• My condoleances, Cannibal wotsit

I hope you get well soon.

Comment

• Thank you Saar.

Glad you're getting better abendwind and great news for you and Maya

Just realised how whiny my last post sounded sorry
                  DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• I'm sorry for your hard times too, I'm really sorry for your friend.

Yup, great news... I'm waiting for the tickets....

Take care

Comment

Take care. Here weather changes are driving us crazy... many people are getting a cold.
                      I hope you won't catch one!

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                      Glad you're getting better abendwind and great news for you and Maya
                      Thank you! Good to see you here. I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

• Yeah, so basically...I miss this place. What can I say? I love Rammstein and I don't have too many people to ramble on about things with because no one knows it really exists here :P
                        Get on my bad side, I'm a complete bitch. I was off the site for almost a month because of my lashing out. I did not want to be banned so I decided to go offline on here for a bit. I do not need to be told, I know this. I am here to apologize for my rude words and I will try not to go off on someone here again because I care for all of you so much! And I had been stressed with a large term paper I had to write for one of my classes. Now that the stress and everything is over, I am more myself again. I am now going to dive into some Rammstein research

Comment

• Honey, we have different opinions, that's all. You were far away from a ban

Glad to see you back.

Comment

• :') Thanks Maya!I will try and post often now...I am trying to do some research over Rammstein at the moment and all it is giving me is wikipedia and I never use that site because I've been taught it is unreliable so now I'm using my actual university research database so let's see what happens

Edit: University database has much better results
                            Last edited by rammsteingirl527; 11-26-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• i have to remind you The rules. That link is not allowed, Please remove it. I'm sorry
                              Last edited by Maya; 11-26-2012, 09:03 PM. Reason: Fucking mobile

Comment

• Oops! Sorry I didn't know

Comment

Working...
                                X