No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Sounds like you got it under control, but if he breaks your TARDIS, I think a headache will be the least of his problems

Comment

• Heh...they're all pretty careful with the TARDIS. Mostly he spins around with it like it's flying and pushes the button to do the noises. He has also tried to get all the figures of the Doctor in there, and was rather disappointed they didn't fit.

Comment

• And today Christmas ends..... until December 2015.

Comment

• ^Finally...
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• That means i have to work tomorrow

Comment

• ^If you lived in Portugal, you would have to work today.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• But I live in Spain and today was the Three kings day a non working day.

Tomorrow is the last day without school for children, and my mum's birthday. Well, it's already.

Comment

• ^I've been at work since Friday the 2nd, and this week we hold exams so I'm working from 7AM to 5PM, so don't you complain ;-)

Comment

• Isn't today Christmas day for the Russian Orthodox church? That means we all get another week off doesn't it? No? Oh fuck my luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                      ^I've been at work since Friday the 2nd, and this week we hold exams so I'm working from 7AM to 5PM, so don't you complain ;-)

I worked last week. But on 2nd i took holidays again, I Love bridges

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                        Isn't today Christmas day for the Russian Orthodox church? That means we all get another week off doesn't it? No? Oh fuck my luck!
                        I love holidays

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                          ^I've been at work since Friday the 2nd, and this week we hold exams so I'm working from 7AM to 5PM, so don't you complain ;-)
                          Me too. We got only the one day, but the kids have been out since before Christmas. They went back on Monday.

Except they are out again today due to extreme cold. I was not happy to hear school was canceled today *sigh*

Comment

• I'm wondering if in the USA is there a reason to purchase a service and give the email account of another person. Because I'm having this problem, somebody is using my email account in DirectTV, EarthLink, Elite Support and Vonage, maybe more, but at the moment I have received only emails from these companies.

Her bills, her address, her phone number. I don't want to receive anything sent to another person. And I wonder why.

So, do you know a reason that could explain this behaviour?
                            I can't imagine it. And i'm beginning to be fed up

Comment

• ^I sometimes get that on one or the other of my gmail-accounts. Gmail doesn't count dots in the middle of an account-name so if I have a mail called therose(at)gmail.com (fictitious) and somebody made an account with the.rose(at)gmail.com then in most probability I would get a lot of the mail the second person should have gotten.
                              I normally just cancel the mail or sometimes even report it as spam

Comment

• She gives my email address, without dots, I have contacted The customer service and in The email, The wmail address is written, is done on purpose

Comment

Working...
                                X