No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm...it sent you forward in time?! Oh no!!!

Comment

• Oppps 7 hours Yup, maybe I won't do the same mistakes. xD

Comment

• Finally getting back here! And finally my exams are over! Time for some relaxation and then of to my horse. Busy week next week. Have to teach to kids, great...

Comment

• ^Welcome back, hope you are glad with your results and you'll be able to rest now. Finally it's Friday

Comment

• Yes! Friday!! Time for housecleaning and laundry WOOOOOOOO!!! Wait- *sigh*

Comment

• ^Friday? No, no that's Saturday

Comment

• ^We will see how I'm feeling. Apparently my nose has become a magnet for my son's head. Let's just say if I was by myself I would still be swearing and crying. I just don't want to upset him worse, he was pretty scared when he hurt me this time...

Geez I'm gonna scar him towards hugs. Or at least towards hugging me.

Comment

• I'm really sorry, hope you'll feel better soon

Comment

• You should consider locking him in a cage, where he will unable to hurt you a third time. Give him a blanket and feed him regularly twice a day, and both of you shall be fine.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Going to have to do it without liquid pain killer this time. No wine in the house, and the snow is blowing pretty good, so I can't ask my husband to go to the liquor store. And I honestly don't think I can stand to move around as much as driving would require. So, ice and ibuprofen.

Yeah, I'll be ok. I'm just tired of my face hurting.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      You should consider locking him in a cage, where he will unable to hurt you a third time. Give him a blanket and feed him regularly twice a day, and both of you shall be fine.
                      Yeah, that'd probably get me arrested.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that, Emerald Rose. You'll have to wear one of those masks the ice-hockey goalies wear ;-)

Comment

• You know, that might not be a bad idea.

Comment

• Just got back from a baby shower for one of my best friends. She's having a girl, her first kid, and can I just say how unfair it is that some women are just incredibly cute when pregnant? Also...there was a lot of pink stuff. Another reason to be happy I have boys. Waaaaay less pink :P

Comment

• Does anyone have photo's of the Mutter recording sessions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Herzeleid View Post
                                Does anyone have photo's of the Mutter recording sessions?
                                Not sure there are.. I only saw frames from that 2:37min video of the Mutter recording sessions that was shown on the MTV masters 2001.
                                Dort wo der Horizont
                                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Working...
                                X