No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched The Hobbit at the cinema for the second time this week....although they are worlds apart in looks Orlando Bloom is almost as sexy as Richard
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^I can't believe you can compare them. At his side Richard is invisible....

Comment

• ^Nah...Legolas is very very pretty, but he's too young. Richard is way sexier. And less of an elf.

Comment

• Till Lindemann...

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
            ^Nah...Legolas is very very pretty, but he's too young. Richard is way sexier. And less of an elf.

No, no, no. Not as Legolas, I prefer him when he is not blond. Once again I have to say he would be invisible....

Comment

• Hmm. Ok, not as Legolas. Pictures then. Put up a side-by-side so we can compare.

I think I can say definitely now that my nose is broken. Children can be dangerous.

Comment

• Just type Orlando Bloom on google images, choose one where he is not Legolas. He removes RZK from the map.
                One example:

Comment

I think I can say definitely now that my nose is broken. Children can be dangerous.
                  Broken ? What have they done?

Comment

• Ah yes. I forgot he made a pretty pirate as well...

I was leaning over to hug my 5 year old just as he jumped up to hug me. Head vs Nose. Head wins. It is definitely off-center now.

Comment

Ah yes. I forgot he made a pretty pirate as well...

I was leaning over to hug my 5 year old just as he jumped up to hug me. Head vs Nose. Head wins. It is definitely off-center now.
                      :S Buf, I'm sorry.

Comment

• My husband is off to get me some wine to medicate with and I'm keeping ice on it. Trust me, with my kids, this was bound to happen some day.

Comment

• ^Sorry to hear about your nose. Hope it feels better today . . . And your kid. I remember accidentally hitting my mom real bad as a kid, and I felt bad and guilty for a long time after.

Oh and I hope you didn't medicate so much that you have a bad hang-over on top of a throbbing nose today :-)

Take care <3

Comment

• @EmeraldRose How do you feel today?

Comment

• Hi guys! @Rose, my son is ok, I don't think he realizes how bad it hurt me. Especially since it was later that it really started to hurt. And no hangover, because yes that would suck a whole lot!!

@Maya, I feel ok. It's the strangest break I've ever had, I guess because it's on a part that doesn't normally move? It's swollen more today and basically feels really stiff. Let me tell you this is a strange thing! Today it is more achy than painful, so I'll keep up with the ice and ibuprofen. I think it's probably the best thing to do.

Comment

• Good morning everyone

@EmeraldRose so sorry to hear about your nose, I do hope it will soon feel less painful.

Orlando Bloom is one sexy guy but he will never come close to Richard, sorry Maya as you know no one will ever take the place of RZK in my eyes
                                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X