Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi CW, great to see you again!

Comment

• Aaahhh, got of from work early and I don't have to be back till Tuesday. I think I'll watch Völkerball to celebrate, and if it rains during the weekend, I'll watch The Dark Knight Trilogy

Comment

• Nice plan! Too bad there's no Doctor Who for another 6 months.

Listening to the remix intro Joe Letz did for the Minneapolis concert 2012...this is a really good way to start the day out!!

Comment

• I got a Bluray of Firefly, (A semi old scifi series) for only a tenner the other day, so it's going to be a bit of a Firefly weekend for me, along with episode 2 of the latest Walking Dead game.
          Then on Monday I'm off to the beautiful Birmingham Town Hall to see a dinosaur (but oh so great), prog/blues rock band called Camel, and on Tuesday it's Breed 77 at a smaller venue called The Institute. I'm a recent convert to Breed 77 and I'm hooked. This is the tenth anniversary tour of their album 'Cultura', give it a listen if you can.

So a busy few days followed by a shit rest of the week.

In the mean time I raise a toast to all my forum chums. cheers guys!
          Last edited by Art in Heaven; 03-07-2014, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• I think I may need to finish off Torchwood Season 3 (or am I on 4?). Maybe I will bribe myself to get my homework done with Torchwood and wine. COnsidering I'm trying to get in 5 mile walks every day, I think I definitely rate the wine if nothing else...

:P

Comment

• Saturday morning.
              The weather reports yesterday said it was going to be almost tropical today, with beautiful sunshine and high temperatures. Well, it's actually cold damp and dreary, so they nearly got it right...........

Comment

• ^Maybe you missed the first part of the sentence "Tomorrow in Madrid...."

Comment

• You're probably right Maya. As it turned out the day was mostly crap.

Comment

• As you can imagine we had the "beautiful sunshine and high temperatures" :P

Comment

• The warmest day so far this year and sun all day, and today seems to be even warmer.
                      Okay 12-15C, but that's warm for Copenhagen this time of the year And now I'll grab my camera and go out and enjoy it

Comment

• The sun is shining, the snow is (sort of) melting, we may actually get above 0 today...
                        ...and the rabbits have started stripping the bark from my trees. *grrr*

Comment

• ^ So it's time to find your riffle and shoot one or two of them. Rabbit-stew is quite tasty, and according to folk-legend, rabbit-fur eases rheumatism-pain. You could start a little side-business and sell the fur to the local nursing-home

Comment

• ^ Please don't give my husband any ideas. It was tough enough keeping him from shooting Dak-rats when we lived in North Dakota. The last thing I need him doing is shooting in the metro city limits. :P

Comment

• Taking my oldest son to his first concert tonight! 11th birthday present, and we're going to see Imagine Dragons, his favorite band. This will be awesome!

Comment

• Wow, a very special night, have lots of fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X