Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by You View Post
    safer if he doesnt light a lung killer with it =ootherwise a hand burn isnt nearly as unhealthy as smokingby the way, yesterday it was like the apocalypse is starting. even though i dont fully know the meaning of that wordfor a while around 4:00 (in the morning) the electricity went out in the whole city. everything was totally dark. the whole street and everything. and almost all of the shops' alarm went off, likely because of a safety mehanism stuff, that if people try to cut electricity out trying to break in without setting off the alarm, it instantly goes off.then there wasnt any water from tap/faucet and stuff for a while. and its still stinky as hell. i cant even wash my face =/so you can take the sunshine if you want. then at least i wont sweat not being able to wash myself. and i sit in the room with the curtains closed anyway
    I hope they fix it soon YOU ! That is a terrible feeling. I don't know how they lived in the Viking times and Medieval ages.

Comment

• It is 6.58pm here in England, i finish at 20.30pm so you had better start posting
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Sorry to hear that @You, i would really hate it if i had no water to wash. I do hope things improve soon for you
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• At least you got to see 3 Kruspe photos. I had to wait til I went on break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
            At least you got to see 3 Kruspe photos. I had to wait til I went on break.
            Back to work from 6.45 tomorrow, maybe we will meet again at some point

Comment

• still noone read my opinion about the cove arts =/
              uh. i remembered it from people calling the herzeleid cover homoerotic

and stuff are getting better already thank you =o

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                still noone read my opinion about the cove arts =/
                uh. i remembered it from people calling the herzeleid cover homoerotic

and stuff are getting better already thank you =o
                I'm lost sorry, can't find what are you talking about. I should go to bed, I'm fucking tired.

Comment

• @RBF ~ you have to work at 06.45 ? Yikes you start dang early. I am off tomorrow, but the weekend I start at 0700. I hope we will be on @ the same time. There is something about a magazine article coming out ? I have to find out more all I heard was naked Reesh !@You ~ I do not know what you mean but I will try to figuire it out.@Maya ~ Buenas nochas Bella ! Sleep well !

Comment

• The Rammstein edition of the one magazine is out today and I hope to get my hands on it. But first I have to get ready, in which I have not even tried to do yet due to problems this morning . I should probably get ready soon.
                    @You. I am glad I am in Germany! This past week in my hometown, I have seen several Facebook statuses about it being around 110 degrees F and they have no power due to lots of storms. I am so glad I am not there. I would be in misery and would probably be staying with my aunt some two and a half hours away in Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      I'm lost sorry, can't find what are you talking about. I should go to bed, I'm fucking tired.
                      thiss

http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ll=1#post10965

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                        @RBF ~ you have to work at 06.45 ? Yikes you start dang early. I am off tomorrow, but the weekend I start at 0700. I hope we will be on @ the same time. There is something about a magazine article coming out ? I have to find out more all I heard was naked Reesh !@You ~ I do not know what you mean but I will try to figuire it out.@Maya ~ Buenas nochas Bella ! Sleep well !
                        Yeah i have to work a mixture of early and late shifts and every other weekend, we will proberbly not meet this weekend as i am not at work and have a very busy weekend planned

Reesh naked......tell me more

Comment

• @You How are things with you now, hope all ok

Comment

• @RBF ~ I wrote this huge response and hit something on my phone and lost the entire thing. My old phone used to ask me if I wanted to navigate away from the page prior to doing it but this one just does it. It slams everything together too despite the spaces I put between sentences and it is driving me nuts. It had to be a setting on the phone, I will have to google it._____So I found out about naked REESH. It is from the article Maya posted about. The pics were pulled down yesterday from the place where I saw them because they weren't officially out, as soon as midnite hit up went naked Reesh. LOL It is just his backside, standing on a rock._________@You ~ Original Herzeleid cover for certain reasons. _____ So one of my friends is trying to rope me into taking her shopping, but I don't want to be out shopping all day.__I have to eat then hit the gym today too. Time to get started I guess.

Comment

• Shopping is fun. Especially if you are in Berlin keeping an eye out for Rammstein members

Comment

• ^ have a great time shopping !___I am at the gym now. I did treadmill for 20 minutes, weights then threadmill for 30 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X