No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^You lucky bastard. Where are they playing?

I have a ticket for Rammstein, but I'm still not sure if I'm gonna go, I hate festivals

Comment

• ^I am not a fan of festivals either, but if you already bought the ticket, I think you should go.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
        ^You lucky bastard. Where are they playing?

I have a ticket for Rammstein, but I'm still not sure if I'm gonna go, I hate festivals
        At Graspop Metal Meeting, one week before Werchter (where Rammstein will be playing). It's only a 2h drive so that's ok.

I do like festivals but more like for 1 day. Except if I can return home each night, because I'm not really into sleeping in tents anymore.

If I were you I think I'd go and see Rammstein anyway. For me it's worth a lot, even travelling quite a distance (though I never had to do that yet).
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I'll probably end up going, but it's too late to get a train home after, so I have to get b'n'b or a hotelroom.

Comment

• ^That was my problem the first 2 times I went to see Rammstein. As I didn't have a driving license and as a student didn't possess the necessary capital for accomodations I was each time forced to spend the night wandering or visiting those weird undecent pubs that still were open, up untill the first trains were there. Quite tiring that was.
            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^I don't have a drivers license either and Odense doesn't have any all night pubs (that I know of), and I'm too old to sleep at a bench at the station. A tent is not an option, as I only bought a one day ticket . So I better book a b'n'b before everyone else gets that idea

Comment

• I'm just hearing about the dreadful happenings in Paris tonight. My heart bleeds
                Attached Files
                Last edited by The Rose; 11-14-2015, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                  One week before I see Rammstein I'll see Eisbrecher. Man, summer's gonna be great !
                  I am so incredibly jealous of you. I can't even begin to describe how much I would love to swap places with you. Of course...you would then have to put up with my kids and husband.

anyway....I heard about Paris when I was on the phone with a client who had their news on...just horrible and still going I think? I don't think I will ever be able to understand why people feel the need to cause such harm to other people. I haven't watched the news, I just don't want to. Perhaps in a few days. We will see.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                    I am so incredibly jealous of you. I can't even begin to describe how much I would love to swap places with you. Of course...you would then have to put up with my kids and husband.

anyway....I heard about Paris when I was on the phone with a client who had their news on...just horrible and still going I think? I don't think I will ever be able to understand why people feel the need to cause such harm to other people. I haven't watched the news, I just don't want to. Perhaps in a few days. We will see.
                    Haha, I'd put up with them for a short amount of time if it gives you a one shot to see two of your favorite bands .

Yes, seems pretty serious in France but it seems to be over now. Still... the country is in state of alert (even Disneyland is closed) and we have 128 deaths and counting... The border with France here is closed as well for now (we can enter but no one can leave). Man, this is is really devastating.
                    Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• This is he band that were playing in the club that got attacked, their name could be a little misleading. They are supposed to play in Copenhagen in two weeks time, if the continue the tour I might go and see them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DLV...4q1qNacf6ipDzX

Comment

• Terrible tragedy in Paris, I will never understand why.

Comment

• So I'm sitting here snug indoors and the beginning of a snowstorm outside, and I feel like seeing a good film. So I go on Amazon and order "Citizen Kane", "The Third Man", and "12 Angry Men", just now realising, that when they get here later in the week, I wont have time to watch, as I'll have to work all next weekend.

Oh well, I'll have something to watch over the Xmas-holliday

Comment

• snowstorm.....

Comment

• I'm reading about Brussels still being in the highest level of the state of alert with schools closed and people working from their homes.
                              I hope the authorities find and arrest the terrorists soon, before they can attack, and without more victims.

Waidmann I think you live in another city, but I will say it anyway I hope you and your loved ones are all safe, take care.
                              Last edited by Maya; 11-24-2015, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• I complely agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X