No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ You ~ I think I don't get it. Ah well everyone wants to be desired and loved sometimes. I think for gay people it is a lot harder, they have to go through so much and many times have to hide who they are from friends and family.
    @Abendwind ~ I so wish I could go with you !

Comment

• I just got my hair cut and I think I may have to go to a barber and have it fixed. It's kinda like Till's only its all weird....maybe I'll post a pic later.
      We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Comment

• I am thinking about my cousin, he just proposed my ex, doesn't sound too cool but i am happy for them.
        Last edited by TimNolan123; 06-23-2012, 02:35 PM.
        dorm fridges

Comment

• Originally posted by TimNolan123 View Post
          I am thinking about my cousin, he just proposed my ex, doesn't sound too cool but i am happy for them.
          If you are happy, then it's OK.

Welcome to the forum!!! hope to see you often here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
            @Abendwind ~ I so wish I could go with you !
            If you ever choose to visit Germany within the next 12 months, let me know!
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
              @ You ~ I think I don't get it. Ah well everyone wants to be desired and loved sometimes. I think for gay people it is a lot harder, they have to go through so much and many times have to hide who they are from friends and family.
              yeap. but thats what the problem is. male gay people try to hide it not to get misunderstood or bashed for it, and these immature females who dont even know anything about love just pretend to be bi and lesbian and act like they are proud of it, since they think its cute and cool or whatever and people will like them more for it. also the ones who act like they are in a relationship with all of their same gender friends. maybe they cant even distinguish friendship from being in a relationship with someone.

well sorry. maybe i just overly not-like the allegedly not straight immature females

Comment

• Maybe not allegedly, maybe they are lesbians or bi, i know many, and besides they are fucking stupid and inmatures.

Comment

• I was sitting here at work and i got to thinking that as i love and miss my friends here so much i am not going to let one user stop me from being here. My love of Rammstein is more important to me that i decided to return here to the place i love
                  @Abendwind i am so pleased that you are having your time in Germany, when do you go ?
                  @RG I am sure you must be equally excited, not long now for you to wait.
                  And Maya, i have missed you so much, it has only been a week and i think i have had withdrawell lol! Thanks for sending me the gorgeous pictures....what can i say that has not been said by me already he is not just hot he is scalding
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Oh and how could i ever forget welcome back to @CW, when i heard you had returned here it was another good reason to return myself
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @RBF Glad to meet you!!
                      We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Comment

• You too FFA, i have only been away a week but it seems like a year, so many new members to catch up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          I was sitting here at work and i got to thinking that as i love and miss my friends here so much i am not going to let one user stop me from being here.
                          @Abendwind i am so pleased that you are having your time in Germany, when do you go ?
                          Whaaat? It was because of someone that you left? Not me, I'm hoping. And thank you! In case I pass my drivers' license test on time, I will fly to Hamburg 16.7.
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                            Whaaat? It was because of someone that you left? Not me, I'm hoping. And thank you! In case I pass my drivers' license test on time, I will fly to Hamburg 16.7.
                            No it was not you Abendwind, i cant see you ever upsetting anyone

I hope you get your license, you must be very excited, i know it is something you have wanted for a long time, good luck hun

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              No it was not you Abendwind, i cant see you ever upsetting anyone

I hope you get your license, you must be very excited, i know it is something you have wanted for a long time, good luck hun
                              Good then! You're right, I am very very excited already and this truly is something I have been wanting for a loooong time. Thank you girl!

Comment

• Welcome back, just saw The email.

Please don't start a war. I love you are back. I only have a minute just wanted to say Welcome back.

Comment

Working...
                                X