Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    You are very easy
    In England that has a double meaning lol! I am sure you mean that i am easily pleased
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      In England that has a double meaning lol! I am sure you mean that i am easily pleased
      In Spain too, that's why I was laughing while I wrote it. Of course, meaning that one. Jajaja

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        In Spain too, that's why I was laughing while I wrote it. Of course, meaning that one. Jajaja
        Really, i did not realise the same meaning in Spain, you are a very cheeky girl he he he
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          I am pretty happy too. And they sent me the newest model..

My studies are going great, I picked up two new books the day before yesterday. Now I have all the material I need for the entrance exam. It doesn't feel so exhausting to study so much because the topic is actually one that interests me a lot. Most importantly, how are you doing?
          Your entrance exam is general or is it specific for a faculty?
          Better if you love it.
          Everything is great

Comment

• I am heading for a faculty with German language, culture and translating. It's a dream for me.

It's friday the 13th..
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
              I am heading for a faculty with German language, culture and translating. It's a dream for me.

It's friday the 13th..
              Soon we'll see your dream become true.

Yup, Friday :P

Comment

• ^Lunch break?
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  ^Lunch break?
                  Sip. Y tú?

You must work hard this afternoon, I want to see more than one tonight.

Comment

• ^You are only going t osee one, though
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      ^You are only going t osee one, though
                      One!!! Jejeje, i really wasn't expecting any, but now i've got your word. Can't wait ^^

Comment

• 19 days until I see Rammstein! *squee*! I will now post a link to an image of my death mask so far in the fan art section

Comment

• I have had a brilliant day but a crap ending, am i unreasonable not to let Paul (my husband for those who do not know) smoke in my flat, i hate the smell and make him go outside when he is here, tonight he did not like it so he went home he said he will be round for dinner tomorrow so i have told him not to bother

Comment

• what =o why would anyone smoke
                            at least its already illegal here

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                              19 days until I see Rammstein! *squee*! I will now post a link to an image of my death mask so far in the fan art section
                              I'm sooo jealous, I really want to see them again
                              ‘Eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben, acht, neun, AUS!’

Comment

• I'm not that jealous, since I already saw them 4 times straight.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X