Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have a lot to read, new members, new threads ^^

Comment

• Yeah! I noticed that here are a lot of new active members. Good to see our community is growing!
      Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• And @CW is back!!!!!!

Comment

• Oh, that too! Nice to see it, while in the meantime someone has left
          Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• Was out Sunday night until 5.30 am Monday morning for a friend's birthday party. Then had school at 8am and in the afternoon I came home and slept.
            Hope everyone has a good Tuesday.

Comment

• ^I surely will have a splendid Tuesday! Just had my contract renewed (or how does one spell that?), so I have job security for at least another year !
              Dort wo der Horizont
              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• @Maya

If Spain plays on Saturday against England, I will ask for Monday off.

If we lose it, I will just hide at home, under the blanket. (And on Tuesday I would come one hour earlier, so people don't throw stones at me... )

If we win it, I will come to the garden in front of my office window, dress in red, with a drum and a vuvuzela.

Last edited by Jorge; 06-19-2012, 11:58 AM.
                «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  @Maya

If Spain plays on Saturday against England, I will ask for Monday off.

If we lose it, I will just hide at home, under the blanket. (And on Tuesday I would come one hour earlier, so people don't throw stones at me... )

If we win it, I will come to the garden in front of my office window, dress in red, with a drum and a vuvuzela.

jajajajaja

It doesn't matter if we win or not, you must go dressed in red. Proud of our boys. I'm sure you won't be under the blanket

ESPAÑA, ESPAÑA!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                    ^I surely will have a splendid Tuesday! Just had my contract renewed (or how does one spell that?), so I have job security for at least another year !
                    Those are great news. Congrats!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      jajajajaja

It doesn't matter if we win or not, you must go dressed in red. Proud of our boys. I'm sure you won't be under the blanket

ESPAÑA, ESPAÑA!!!!!!
                      Of course, I was just joking. I don't support teams that only win, that is why my first team is and will always be Sporting de Gijón, relegated now to the second league.

But it is my team!

Saturday... I will be flying back from Spain, exacty at the same time as the game is. I think I will stuck my iPod on my ears, for not listening what people find out when we land.

Then, I will drive listening to Rammstein, one hour. No radio this time. Mobile off all the time.

At home at 23h or 24. Watch the game, recorded, but as it would be live for me!

By the way, I need their number:

«The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                        ^I surely will have a splendid Tuesday! Just had my contract renewed (or how does one spell that?), so I have job security for at least another year !
                        Great!

(yes you have renewed the contract )
                        Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                          Of course, I was just joking. I don't support teams that only win, that is why my first team is and will always be Sporting de Gijón, relegated now to the second league.

But it is my team!

Saturday... I will be flying back from Spain, exacty at the same time as the game is. I think I will stuck my iPod on my ears, for not listening what people find out when we land.

Then, I will drive listening to Rammstein, one hour. No radio this time. Mobile off all the time.

At home at 23h or 24. Watch the game, recorded, but as it would be live for me!

By the way, I need their number:

Yup, next year Sporting to First division.

Her mother is sure very happy

I LOVE YOUR AVATAR

Comment

• Congrats Waidmann !
                            I will be hoping Spain wins for you guys !

This past week I have felt like there is something in my right eye and besides burning and pain there has been a lot of pressure. At first I thought it was sinus pressure but since it hasn't gone away I have become really nervous about it since I only see out of one eye and it happens to be the eye I see out of I have to get it looked at. Of course the closest place to me doesn't take my insurance so I have to pay for the exam but they can get me in the quickest.

Comment

• Congratulations Waidmann! : )

Wow Edelweiss, that sounds bad. I hope you will be back to normal soon!

I think it's pretty safe to say this now: I am moving to Hamburg, Germany for a year! I decided not to go to school this autumn because it didn't feel right yet, and now I'm spending a year abroad. A dream is finally becoming true.

Oh, go Spain!!
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• @Edelweiss Hope you feel better soon and yu have good news from doctor.

@Abendwind WOOOOOOOOW, that's awesome. Congratulations!!!! Really glad for you.

Thanks , we won't play against England so Jorge doesn't need Monday off ....

Comment

Working...
                                X