No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @FFA ~ who cut your hair like that ? That sucks ! I hope it can be fixed. That happened to me once, the girl kept trying to "even it out " I told her I didn't care if my hair wasn't the same colour but she had OCD apparently and couldn't take it two colours. I had my glasses off and questioned her a number of times and she kept assuring me it was going to be below my chin but by the time I put my glasses on and stopped her it was by my ears. I was so pissed. I wanted to cry because I looked like a boy. I was furious. I paid her and never went back there again. My friend said I should have freaked out so she would have to call her supervisor and I shouldn't have paid. Now I keep my glasses on even though they tell you to take them off. That was a horrible experience for me.
    @TimNolan ~ WELCOME ! I have to admit I feel bad for you, that is an intense situation. Good Luck with that.
    @Maya ~ How are you doing today ? I am so glad you are here on the board.
    @You ~ that sucks people act like that. I know a few and they ared annoying and just want attention.
    @Abendwind ~ Thanks I definately will. I want to go to Europe in 2013 and have checked out some hostels online which are so nice.
    @RBF ~ I am glad you are back ! Don't let one person stop you there are more people that loved you ! Team Fucking Kruspe All The Way ! XOXO

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Welcome back, just saw The email.

Please don't start a war. I love you are back. I only have a minute just wanted to say Welcome back.
      Dont worry hun, no war will be started by me i have had enough and just want peace

I am glad to be back
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Thanks Edelweiss, yeah the KRUSPE fan club is whole again lol!
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Me too as I told you yesterday. Those pics.....

Comment

• I love him more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow <3

Comment

• Hi Edelweiss, fine thanks. Hope your eye is better.

Comment

• See you later !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                  @Abendwind ~ Thanks I definately will. I want to go to Europe in 2013 and have checked out some hostels online which are so nice.
                  Oh great! I can recommend Hamburg with all my heart. : ) I hope your eye is doing better by now?

I just got my phytosanitary certificate translated to German and sent to my host family, whew all those medical words were just about to drive me crazy. But I am one step closer now! I hope every single one of you will have a great evening!
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fĆ¼hlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• It is June 21st and midsummers day, the longest day in the year and i am listening to gale force winds and torrential rain... what is going on with the English weather it has gone crazy

Comment

• @Edelweiss I stupidly let my friend cut it and then I looked REALLY bad so my mom fixed it and my sister has to fix it more. I'll post a pic once it is done.
                      We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Comment

• Fuck I'm confused, you guys talk so much why is You ranting about lesbians or something??
                        Trying to do preparation for a German controlled assessment (its worth more than an exam) and can't concentrate for 5 minutes and having another fucking panic attack arghhhhh kill me now
                        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                          Fuck I'm confused, you guys talk so much why is You ranting about lesbians or something??
                          http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ll=1#post13909

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                          Trying to do preparation for a German controlled assessment (its worth more than an exam) and can't concentrate for 5 minutes and having another fucking panic attack arghhhhh kill me now
                          Relax!!!! You'll be great

Comment

• ^Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'll do great. That's a really funny joke Maya.
                            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Now I wonder if my direct translation has no sense in English, or you have no fucking idea so you'll fail.

Comment

• @RBF ~ yeah TEAM KRUSPE has its leader back ! Richard is so scrumptuous I could spread nutella on him and lick it off.
                                @Maya ~ Thanks it still burns a bit but the eye drops seem to help.
                                @Abendwind ~ Thanks ! You are going to have a great time in Germany. I am trying to save now, it is hard with school a little over $1500 every 6 months. I think of what I could do with that money travel wise and it makes me sick. I hate that America doesn't pay for schooling unless you have kids you can't afford. It is like they give a big Fuck Off to me because I was responsible. Errrr.
                                @FFA ~ I have friends cut my hair and it came out ok. I hope it can be fixed.
                                @CW ~ Good Luck ! Is it like when you go and talk to the teacher and get graded ? I wish they had German in my high school. I was forced to take EspaƱol and don't remember much. I think if I tried to relearn it I would learn faster but not sure. You can do it. Think about Rammstein !

Does everyone read the message forum in english or do they read it in their native tongue ?
                                I haven't done much today except school and sleep now I have to study science like crazy. I can't wait until school is done so I can get back to my German lessons.

Comment

Working...
                                X