No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edelweiss i could spread anything on him and lick it off lol!! I think my choice would be squirty cream, could have some fun with that
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Yum Yum Lick Lick Suck Suck LOLOMG I am the only nurse today and there are supposed to be two. I got no sleep last night despite taking a sleeping pill. I feel really funny and am afraid I am gonna collapse. The workers beneath me expect me to do their work because I usually help them a lot even though I don't have to. Thdey are hiding in rooms messing around waiting for me to put everyone in the dining room. Well trust and believe I won't be killing myself today. Too tired and my body feels so funny.

Comment

• It is not good to try to function on no sleep especially if you are doing a physical job, as i expect you know i work shift work, my early shift which i am on today starts at 6.45am till 3.30pm, i very rarely sleep the night before as my eye is always on the clock.
        I do hope you will feel ok soon What time do you finish ?
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I went to a conference in Sheffield yesterday. They need to level that fucking dump and start again, but this time don't allow the inbreeding.

Comment

• @Maya.
            I'll take some pics of the kitty tonight and post them in that other thread. As you said, she's a lot bigger now. I took some pics of Birmingham city centre (including the beautiful Town Hall), a few weeks ago and put them on my Facebook page, so I might transfer a few of those there too.

Comment

• .@RBF ~ we are a lot alike, I am always afraid I will over sleep. I am a clock watcher too. I work 0700 to 1900 and then again Saturday and Sunday. It sucks when they schedule me like that. BOO !
              I hope you haved a good day ! XOXO ! A Kruspeliscious day !

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                .@RBF ~ we are a lot alike, I am always afraid I will over sleep. I am a clock watcher too. I work 0700 to 1900 and then again Saturday and Sunday. It sucks when they schedule me like that. BOO !
                I hope you haved a good day ! XOXO ! A Kruspeliscious day !
                I love that....a Kruspeliscious day, i will remember that

That is such a long day, especially if you have to work weekend as well, i think i mentioned before that my sons fiancee is a nurse and she has to work long long hours as well, i think you all deserve a much higher rate of pay than you get as well. I get a very poor wage but then i do sit on my arse all day
                Hope the time goes quick for you...i will finish in less than an hour

Comment

• I finish in 8.5 hours. Because I am the only nurse sometimes I don't get a break until 3pm but that won't be the case today, I need my lunch break !
                  It is awesome that you understand what I go through because you have a nurse in your family.
                  The workers are being so lazy and I ended up doing some of their work for them in thed early am. They should be ashamed of themselves and now I am going to have to repremand them, I hate doing that.

Wed should all get more pay ! It makes me sick how's some of us are poor and others eat caviar all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                    @Maya.
                    I'll take some pics of the kitty tonight and post them in that other thread. As you said, she's a lot bigger now. I took some pics of Birmingham city centre (including the beautiful Town Hall), a few weeks ago and put them on my Facebook page, so I might transfer a few of those there too.
                    Waiting for them all. Whinny must be beautiful now,
                    Last edited by Maya; 06-22-2012, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• @Edelweiss I am going to the barber to get my hair fixed very shortly. We shall see how I come out of this.
                      We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Comment

• Don't forget it will grow again.....

Comment

• durieschtsogut.jpg
                          THIS is what it was "supposed" to look like.
                          download.jpg
                          This is how it ended up after my mom "fixed it"
                          603417641.jpg
                          This is how it looks now.
                          We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                            @Abendwind ~ Thanks ! You are going to have a great time in Germany. I am trying to save now, it is hard with school a little over $1500 every 6 months. I think of what I could do with that money travel wise and it makes me sick. I hate that America doesn't pay for schooling unless you have kids you can't afford. It is like they give a big Fuck Off to me because I was responsible. Errrr.
                            I think so too! I am so grateful that we don't have to pay for schooling here. Well except for books, and that goes for senior high and the schools after that. I really really hope you can go to Europe!
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• @FFA ~ Good luck with your hair !At work and so tired. Can't wait to go home and pass out.

Comment

• Pro tip: Never try to copy your idols visual. You are not your idols.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X