No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Maya ! That is my keyboard. I am on my mobile a lot, so now I just have to figuire out how to do it, I googled it but didn't find the answer but I am sure someone knows. I am so greatful to have a mobile phone that can go online and works like a mini computer on messages boards and such.

What a day already I have to go to my second job soon.

Comment

• which is your mobile phone?

Comment

• HTC Android G2.
        I might have to look on the UK forums, when I was having trouble with my phone T Mobile USA couldn't fix it, and UK knew how.
        I can't wait for T Mobile to get an I phone. UK already has them.

Comment

• I read you can have more symbols with ALT+ SYM.

Comment

• Some phones have the option to scroll through different pages for symbols, if that helps.
            I'm dying...not to sound like an over-reactive idiot...
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Dying????

Feeling bad?

Comment

• CW I hope you feel better.

Thank you Maya and CW ~ Alt and sym only have …¥•®©±[]{}\|| I would have thought they would have had an arrow there. I will keep working on it.

Comment

• I have been busy sorting out in my own website/forum, and travelling to Poland and back.

I guess the forum is quiet because many people are now involved with exams, dissertations and so forth.
                  «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                  Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Well, it happens from time to time. But seeing @CW back is awesome!!!! I'm really glad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      End of school, new laptop, Germany... all good news, you must be very happy. I'm very glad for you.
                      I am for the most part, but I am still stressed. I am going to write a paper about how Rammstein, specifically each member has a role in my life but I am having trouble finding good interviews and meh And I have to have this done by the end of this week because I am forcing myself to x)But 13 days until Germany! I am excited

Comment

• You will have a great time in Germany ! I am saving for 2013 Rammstein shows. I so want to go. I wish I could go before but school is taking my money. It is so time for me to go to Europe, I feel London calling again, I love London !
                        Poland would be great to see.
                        I am at my home care case now. She is trying to put her bath off.

Comment

• Slightly better today, only one exam left, then 5 weeks till holiday but still can't breathe, sleep or laugh :/

Edelweiss, you have the same ideas as me, saving up for concerts..

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                            Slightly better today, only one exam left, then 5 weeks till holiday but still can't breathe, sleep or laugh :/
                            It's almost done.... hope you did well and good luck

Comment

• ^Thanks 4 down, 1 to go. How are you Maya?

Comment

• And then holidays.... I am as always

Comment

Working...
                                X