Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    Wacken would be awesome too.

I hope you all will have a great evening, I most certainly will, as I am heading over to Reeperbahn to check out what's new in the nightlife of Hamburg.
    You know, I never got to go to Reeperbahn, the day I was supposed to go with friends one was sick so I didn't go :P

Comment

• It's really nice that somebody (a.k.a. Maya) from the forum contacts me to let me know the dates of next year's festivals. I didn't have a clue about them!

Unfortunately, I think they are too far away in time for me. I cannot plan a trip 10 months in advance, and for what I see the festivals get sold out pretty quickly.

I think I am happy waiting for a proper tour and a potential visit to the UK, where I think Rammstein don't sell out in the first hour. At least, I bought tickets for Birmingham a few weeks after they were available and I didn't have any problem.

J.
      «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• ^The London gig actually got sold out pretty fast (at least for the pit).
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• @Jorge What about Download Festival?

Comment

• I want to go to England again VERY BAD. Someone take me there please?

Comment

• Just came back from the Oomph! -concert.. I'm speechless. A perfect mix of old and new - plus Dero wearing a dirndl - totally was worth the loooong wait.
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Glad you had fun. Did you buy tickets for The festival?

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                  I want to go to England again VERY BAD. Someone take me there please?
                  I can't take you here, but once here we have a sofabed at home
                  «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                  Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

@Jorge What about Download Festival?
                    Too many people... and too early for me to plan something like that. And Iron Maiden will also be there!

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    ^The London gig actually got sold out pretty fast (at least for the pit).
                    I am an old man now, Snake, no more pits anymore

London has a very stron German community (Something like 200.000 Germans here...), that other cities and towns don't have. So anything out of London is ok. Birmingham is quite easy to reach tough.
                    Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                      Too many people... and too early for me to plan something like that. And Iron Maiden will also be there!

And SLIPKNOT

If RG527 goes there, you should go with her and maybe with RBF, CW and AiH.

Comment

Glad you had fun. Did you buy tickets for The festival?
                        Nooo, not yet since I have no extra money right now. But I'll be there I'm sure. I can't miss it and it's so close to me!
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

And SLIPKNOT

If RG527 goes there, you should go with her and maybe with RBF, CW and AiH.
                          I don't like Slipknot. They played in Gijón, somewhere during the last century ( ) and I didn't go to see them. The only thing I like of them is their version of "Master of puppets".

And I also have a big tent
                          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Not yet

@jorge Great! So you all can share it

Comment

• ^Finally some sensible people in the world to say that Slipknot is overrated! Everyone I know is quite the fan, although it's not very good (not unique, a waste of talent when you see how the singer can perform in Stonesour, etc.).
                              Dort wo der Horizont
                              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I remember Stone Sour's first english tour. They were playing the Academy in Birmingham, (not the 02 Academy, that came later), and Corey took a cigarette break outside. A couple of girls spotted him and went up to say hello. While they chatted he learned that they had blown all their money on tickets and had to walk from the gig to their homes in Wolverhampton, a 27 mile trek. he pulled £20 pounds from his pocket and made them take it. He wasn't trying to screw them, he was genuinly horrified that they had that journey ahead of them and decided to do something about it. He is a genuinley nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X