• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought we said it before

Originally posted by Snake View Post
    @Art in Heaven

You are always welcome to this place.

But please, don't bring private disagreements to the forum. Keep that sort of stuff for PMs. This is valid for you, and to everybody else around here.
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    @RBF Welcome back, just saw The email.

Please don't start a war.
    Stop this NOW!!!

You know I like both of you. I really miss the times when you two were friends, but things change. I don't care if you continue your war via PMs, or you don't speak at all. But I don't want to see this again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
      I hate football, I'm also very pissed off with all this olympics bullshit. This country can find billions for a couple of weeks of distraction while cutting essential services......
      Yeah, same here. With all the crap we have, they have tried it again.

Comment

• @Maya Fair enough

@CW Fuck You.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
          @CW Fuck You.
          Neither this. I want this finished in this post.

Comment

• @Art in Heaven, Richard Biggest Fan, and (surprisingly) Cannibal Wotsit

You are going to keep this disagreement outside the forum's public threads, like Maya just told all of you. This is not a request.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• =o ohno

Bewahret einander vor Herzeleid
              denn kurz ist die Zeit die ihr beisammen seid

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                We must be so much alike!!! First of all, I love Muse. Second of all, I love ice hockey.
                Hehe, agreed!

What in the world is going on in here..
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  @Art in Heaven, Richard Biggest Fan, and (surprisingly) Cannibal Wotsit

You are going to keep this disagreement outside the forum's public threads, like Maya just told all of you. This is not a request.
                  OK subject closed but in my defence i was not the one to make it public, as i said i respected your wishes and kept it to PM so i am not the guilty one here. I could make some of the PMs i have recieved public but i am not seeking attention and it is a private issue so they remain private.

Subject closed but for me things will never be the same here
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @RBF How was your weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      @RBF How was your weekend?
                      My weekend has been a bit quiet, my arm is much better now but typicaly i now have a cold i think i picked it up from my granddiaughter. I have spent a lot of time watching the tennis but gutted when Nadal was knocked out.

How was your weekend so far ? Are you nervous about tonight? I really hope Spain win, for you and also because of the Chelsea players in the team
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        My weekend has been a bit quiet, my arm is much better now but typicaly i now have a cold i think i picked it up from my granddiaughter. I have spent a lot of time watching the tennis but gutted when Nadal was knocked out.

How was your weekend so far ? Are you nervous about tonight? I really hope Spain win, for you and also because of the Chelsea players in the team
                        Hope you feel better soon.
                        He can't win always, but nobody is more fucked than him. Hope this time he has gone to be with our boys, like he did in the Mundial Final, so he could have fun and forget about it.

A boring one. a lot of delayed stuff at home. Nervous can't describe how I feel, I'm histerical And I'm wondering about the celebrations schedule for tomorrow, I would like to be there, even if they lose.

Sorry for those who don't like football, but VAMOS ESPAÑA!!!!

Comment

• I came home from camping this morning. Was nice for the most part, save all the bitching the two guys we were with did.
                          We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Comment

• Originally posted by firefightingamerikan View Post
                            I came home from camping this morning. Was nice for the most part, save all the bitching the two guys we were with did.
                            Welcome back FFA

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              Hope you feel better soon.
                              He can't win always, but nobody is more fucked than him. Hope this time he has gone to be with our boys, like he did in the Mundial Final, so he could have fun and forget about it.

A boring one. a lot of delayed stuff at home. Nervous can't describe how I feel, I'm histerical And I'm wondering about the celebrations schedule for tomorrow, I would like to be there, even if they lose.

Sorry for those who don't like football, but VAMOS ESPAÑA!!!!
                              y
                              Most of my friends seem to be going for Italy, i like to be different. Hope it does not go to penalties again like so many of the other games.

I am back to work at 6.45 tomorrow so football then an early night for me.

Sorry your weekend was boring, hope you will have celebration to end it

Comment

• I hope so, too

Football time. I'll be back later.

Comment

Working...
                                X