Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    Didn't arrive today, I am still jobless. Now I'm trying to find a job from the city my dad lives in, going to send multiple e-mails, I'm hoping to get answers asap.
    Good luck with your job hunting Abendwind, i am sure you will get lucky soon
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Jejeje, a good change, it sounds better than being in front of a computer....

Well, you will see her this saturday and you'll have more things to tell her... no doubt she will have a very big smile during your visit... Without seeing you, I laugh... with you in front of me...

I spent the weekend at home, not feeling very good. Only went for a walk yesterday.
      One day we will meet for sure and i can make you smile for real

Sorry you were not feeling good, was it your allergies ? I am still suffering sinus problems from my recent cold, will be good to feel normal again, well as normal as i can for me

It rained all day yesterday, now i am back at work the sun is shining.... so unfair
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        One day we will meet for sure and i can make you smile for real

Sorry you were not feeling good, was it your allergies ? I am still suffering sinus problems from my recent cold, will be good to feel normal again, well as normal as i can for me

It rained all day yesterday, now i am back at work the sun is shining.... so unfair
        I'm looking forward to it.

Yup, until june it's always the same...when I finish one, i begin another.

Here it was a grey weekend, but it didn't rain. Now the sun is shinning, a very nice day and I have to be here until 9.

Comment

Good luck with your job hunting Abendwind, i am sure you will get lucky soon
          Thank you.

I have a feeling that this summer will be the best so far. I'm moving to a place of my own, and going to two festivals to see some pretty amazing bands and artists. : ) I cannot wait!
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Thank you.

I have a feeling that this summer will be the best so far. I'm moving to a place of my own, and going to two festivals to see some pretty amazing bands and artists. : ) I cannot wait!
            I am very pleased for you, i am also looking forward to summer for no other reason other than i hate the winter, i always feel more optimistic when the sun in shining. I hope you have a good time at your festivals, when are they and who are you seeing?

Comment

Didn't arrive today, I am still jobless. Now I'm trying to find a job from the city my dad lives in, going to send multiple e-mails, I'm hoping to get answers asap.
              I missed this post before...

Didn't arrive....
              Hope you get your answers soon and all positive so you can choose.

Ainx

Comment

:O
                i prefer rain!

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                  :O
                  i prefer rain!
                  Really!!!!!!!!!!! You must be the only person i know who likes rain, i hate getting wet, it restricts you from doing what you want

Comment

i hate getting wet, it restricts you from doing what you want
                    Really?
                    Jajajajajajaja

Comment

i hate the winter

i love winter : (

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                        i love winter : (
                        Why ?

Different people, different likes .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          Really?
                          Jajajajajajaja
                          Maya are you being seedy again he he he

Comment

I am very pleased for you, i am also looking forward to summer for no other reason other than i hate the winter, i always feel more optimistic when the sun in shining. I hope you have a good time at your festivals, when are they and who are you seeing?
                            Yes! Summer is the best of all seasons.

15.-17.6. I'm going to Provinssirock, the very same festival I saw Rammstein two years ago. There I'm seeing Snow Patrol, Example, Billy Talent, Rise Against, Slayer, Mastodon and many many others. I love it also because I'm going with a lot of friends and I think we're going to buy tickets to the camping area. I'm hoping for the weather to be just like last summer, +25c and pure sun.

The second festival I'm going to in August is called Weekend Festival, a festival just as big as Provinssirock. That means for about 30 000 people. More artists and bands will be announced on Wednesday (!!) but now I know that Skrillex is coming, and today I read that David Guetta is coming too, it's his first time in Finland. I have been waiting for him to visit us for ages!!

You can laugh, but I really like his music. I don't believe in one or two exact music genres anymore like I used to a couple of years ago.
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Maya, tomorrow I will go to two other places and ask for a job. I hope that package will be arrived by then haha.

Comment

Yes! Summer is the best of all seasons.

15.-17.6. I'm going to Provinssirock, the very same festival I saw Rammstein two years ago. There I'm seeing Snow Patrol, Example, Billy Talent, Rise Against, Slayer, Mastodon and many many others. I love it also because I'm going with a lot of friends and I think we're going to buy tickets to the camping area. I'm hoping for the weather to be just like last summer, +25c and pure sun.

The second festival I'm going to in August is called Weekend Festival, a festival just as big as Provinssirock. That means for about 30 000 people. More artists and bands will be announced on Wednesday (!!) but now I know that Skrillex is coming, and today I read that David Guetta is coming too, it's his first time in Finland. I have been waiting for him to visit us for ages!!

You can laugh, but I really like his music. I don't believe in one or two exact music genres anymore like I used to a couple of years ago.
                                I am jealous for Slayer and Mastodon, both bands that i love

Never be embarrased about what you like, variety is the spice of life as they say, i like other music myself but mainly metal i must admit

I am sure you will enjoy......

Busy night tonight here at work, finish in 30 minutes so will speak again soon

Comment

Working...
                                X