Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm...what am I thinking about...

Well, this forum...Sonne's playing...one of my friends is in Japan right now and we're discussing his gf, another one of my friends...I'm having to deal with a couple of my other male friends pursuing me relentlessly...I just finished completely and entirely cleaning my room...I'm trying to get all of Rammstein's songs on my iPod and memorize them...I need to post HA...I need to update my list of songs on my iPod and print the lyrics to the songs...I'm working tomorrow...I dunno. I'm kinda bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      We won't play against England so Jorge doesn't need Monday off ....
      You cannot imagine how disappointed I am. It is unfair... I feel like Obelix when he is not allowed to smash some Romans...
      «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• ^The disappointment might increase when you'll see how Germany wins ...
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Jajajaja

Nothing is lost now, at the moment we could meet later. But I know what you mean

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            @Abendwind WOOOOOOOOW, that's awesome. Congratulations!!!! Really glad for you.
            Thank you girl!!
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
              ^The disappointment might increase when you'll see how Germany wins ...
              I just prefer them to tell us the feeling, as they already have some games of experience in that :0)
              «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
              Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• @CRAZINESS38927
                You did remember to BUY the Rammstein tracks, didn't you?

Comment

• Of course, everybody know Till's opinion.

Comment

• @Edelweiss I have something too in my left eye, it's very sensitive, the eyelid is completely dry and it's kind of red too...don't know if I should see a doctor, it has been like that for two weeks now.

@abendwind Wow, I'm envious to you now!
                    Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• @Abendwind ~ Thanks ! Have a great time in Hamburg ! Party for me there !

@Maya ~ Thanks !

@RZK ~ you should see a doctor ! The eyes are nothing to mess with. Better to be safe than sorry !

The eye doctor said I had irritation inside my lower eyelid. He gave me eye drops. He has no idea why, my guess is sinuses and the air conditioning. Work today 12 hours.
                      Last edited by Edelweiss; 06-20-2012, 03:58 PM. Reason: missed an entire page, whoopstie !

Comment

• No doubt @RZK, you should

Comment

• ^^^ Did you see what came with my new phone Maya ? ^^^
                          I always thoughted I wanted an iphone but I love the keypads too much. So much easier for me to type on.

Comment

• i hate these immature females trying to be cute/cool by making these retarded yuri/yaoi pairings and other meaningless bullshit. and then on the comments:

WOOOO I <3 YURI TOO AND YAOI OMG
                            100 tumbs up

lol ur lesbian
                            100 thumbs down
                            --------so? whats wrong with that?
                            --------100 thumbs up
                            ----------------im bi too
                            ----------------100 thumbs up
                            ------------------------im soooo bi <3 <3
                            ------------------------100 thumbs up

soo since the majority of the users here seem to be female, i have to ask, is it really that appealing for a female to pair every character of the same gender with each other?
                            Last edited by You; 06-20-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• o.o

Surprised by the question, I even wonder if I understood or not.

Not for me, I really don't care at all, my friends have different sexual orientations, for me it's OK what everybody choose and don't find it appealing at all
                              Last edited by Maya; 06-21-2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
                                @abendwind Wow, I'm envious to you now!
                                Hehe!

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                                @Abendwind ~ Thanks ! Have a great time in Hamburg ! Party for me there !
                                I most certainly will, thank you!!
                                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Working...
                                X