Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
    ^Very true...I don't know what I would do without a car x)
    i dont know what i would do with a car =o

(i dont dislike them, or any thingie even though they pollute air and people and everything and use up the kind of oil i dont know the english name of if im right that they use that, and make people move less. we had a poor wartburg which we rarely used =o and he got sold or something... i wasnt really told what happened. since i wasnt too old. well sorrie)

Comment

• ^Why not? (just notice the hidden part xD)

Glad you are back
      Last edited by Maya; 11-29-2012, 10:37 PM. Reason: @You's hidden comments...

Comment

• I leave for Germany on Sunday and I can't wait! I will be taking a lot of pics and eating and drinking a lot of German goodies.

Comment

• To my friends who are going through such hard times at the moment.
          I know what it's like having an alcoholic mother, I know what it's like to have a father who beat me like his most hated dog, and I know what it's like to lose a friend, I lost my best friend when I was 18.
          All I can say is that it WILL get better because of YOU. You will ride the storms and you will get through the days you feel so low that you think there is no point going on. You will get through them because you have friends here who are riding the same storms and want to talk to you whenever you are ready to unload.
          I'm taking a laptop to Germany. PM me if you need a friend.

Comment

• ^Beautiful.

Have lots of fun!!!!! If you meet the guys, thank them for visiting Iberians.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
              I leave for Germany on Sunday and I can't wait! I will be taking a lot of pics and eating and drinking a lot of German goodies.
              To which city are you going? : )
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Thanks Fellfrosch. We weren't overly close, for various, complicated reasons, we never met in person, but she trusted me to help her out when something pretty serious happened, because she knew how close I was with her boyfriend and she had no-one else to turn to. When someone trusts you with so much, its pretty much impossible to not care about them. Think the reason it hurt so much because her illness was so sudden. I'm sorry to hear about your problems. Hopefully things will turn out for the best.

Thanks AIH.
                Glad to see you RG-527
                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• "I know what it's like to have a father who beat me like his most hated dog"

poor doggies =o why do people look down on them so much? it feels bad just thinking about it, someone hating, and even beating someone they should care about, and mostly responsible for. who else should a doggie get more care from than their own owner?

im sorrie, it might seem mean that this is the sentence, or the more irrelevant part of the sentence i seemed to have cared the most about. but i dont think i could really add anything good to the conversation, and i didnt even read and understand everything completely, so i dont want to type stupid thingies for that eitherr =o

im sorrie these kind of thingies happen to people.
                  well, good lucks everyone, and have fun please =o. gud nait and cya soon.

i guess i should just hide the more irrevelelant part of this thingie =o

Comment

• Sounds like she was very lucky to have a friend like you, Cannibal. And Art In Heaven, its nice to know someone has been there and made it out as a positive person. I really dont want to end up bitter because of what life has thrown at me.

You guys are awesome! Hugs all 'round!

In other news, Im taking German lessons online. Its a LOT harder than Spanish!
                    "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

• Sorry for your loss CW ! Everyone has been going through a lot lately. I've stopped working my part time job since full time work and full time school is more than enough. Hope everyone has better days !

Comment

• Great news for me today: two concerts in Berlin..

And the weather is absolutely amazing here!

Fellfrosch - good luck with German. It's super easy when you just get the grammatic rules.
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Awesome ! Congrats ! Have fun @ the concerts !

Work for me today, short staffed as usual !

Comment

• Rumours confirmed

And a shitty day for me.

Comment

• Thanks Abendwind. I got through 3 lessons last night. Introductions were difficult because they weren't broken down word for word, but the other two lessons were easier.

Comment

• Why is it a shitty day Maya?

Comment

Working...
                                X