Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Have a nice trip!!!!
    Thanks, it was okay. Had its moments.. The plane was broken and there was a delay but I'm alive.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      Thanks, it was okay. Had its moments.. The plane was broken and there was a delay but I'm alive.
      Glad to hear that, i do hope it was not too traumatic for you. must be great to be back in Germany

I am looking forward to the weekend and travelling up to Yorkshire for the weekend For those of you here who are friends with me on face book, in case you are wondering why my status still says married, my ex has still not told his family so a bit difficult, i did not want anyone thinking i was cheating lol !!
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Oh and by the way its official Maya is awesome and anyone who disagree`s with me is not worth knowing
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          The most important is that you finally arrived, hope you are not very sad after those days at home.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          I am looking forward to the weekend and travelling up to Yorkshire for the weekend
          Have lots of fun!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            Oh and by the way its official Maya is awesome and anyone who disagree`s with me is not worth knowing

A little confused...

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              Glad to hear that, i do hope it was not too traumatic for you. must be great to be back in Germany
              Nah, it wasn't! It is great indeed. I'm happy for you, I hope you'll have an awesome weekend.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
              The most important is that you finally arrived, hope you are not very sad after those days at home.
              Not sad at all, I'm glad to be back. It was wonderful to see everyone! Tomorrow back to work.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              Oh and by the way its official Maya is awesome and anyone who disagree`s with me is not worth knowing
              I understand this sentence in various ways, but I think I know what you mean.
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

A little confused...
                I am not surprised If you think about it you will know why i said it

Comment

• Home again from a fantastic weekend in Yorkshire, just as well i had my love to keep me warm as its freezing in that part of England, makes the south feel like the tropics

Hope all is well with everyone ?

Comment

• ^I'm very happy for you.

Everthing's OK here, I don't need to ask after reading your post.

Comment

• RBF is right, Maya is awsome!

Comment

• Oooops, thanks. Let's talk about the weather.....

It's rainy here.

Comment

• In Pärnu, Estonia it's bit snowy and -8°C

Comment

• Wow, We won't see The snow this year.

Comment

Wow, We won't see The snow this year.
                              We had a little snow on Monday but heavy snow and blizzards are forecast here for tomorrow, shame i walk in to work as i do not have an excuse not to get here

Comment

• ^Sometimes having an excuse is worse

Comment

Working...
                                X