No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I'm thinking of being an Au Pair in Germany next year 2013. This is exciting!

Comment

• That's Great. But, what about your studies?

Comment

• I can continue them there just at a college nearby (there is a american university near a family I've been talking with I can transfer to...we're working it out)

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          ^ The question is how could I didn't realise?

Nah, that can happen.

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
          So, I'm thinking of being an Au Pair in Germany next year 2013. This is exciting!
          Hehe, my host family will be looking for a new Au pair next summer.. And are you going to Hamburg university? The thought of applying there myself too has been crossing my mind lately... Blah.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^mmmm

Maybe you two will meet again....

Comment

• It's one in Bremen ^^ But hey, I'll be close to Hamburg!

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                It's one in Bremen ^^ But hey, I'll be close to Hamburg!
                Ah okay! I was in Bremen on Saturday. I find Hamburg a much better place.
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Hi everyone, how have you all been? Took some needed time out but here i am back again Going to take me ages to catch up on things and looks like we have some new members as well. For those of you who do not know me i am definatly Richard`s biggest fan and its no contest

Looks like i will not be able to go to Download, lots of expense this next year and have to live on crap money but what the hell i will just wait till the next tour, at least i was able to see them this year in London
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    Ah okay! I was in Bremen on Saturday. I find Hamburg a much better place.
                    Hamburg is fantastic! I want to live there one day but you know, it all depends on where I can find a family and such so far I found a really nice one in Bremen and they've been contacting me too
                    RBF!!!! OH MY GOSH I MISSED YOU!!! Sure we spoke a few times on Facebook but I'm used to you being on here .

Comment

• Comment

• Welcome back RBF. Nice to have you back again

Comment

• It is official! I'll be moving to Germany next year! )))))))))))))

Comment

• Take me with youuuuuuu!!!
                            "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

• Thanks to you all for the warm welcome

@Maya usual problem with the council blocking images so cant see what you have posted, will look later at home.
                              Here i am at work and its like old times, only difference is you are not here to chat with but i am sure we will meet again at some point and i can rant again about my shitty manager etc etc
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Fireworks :P

I'm not as often as before, but I visit many times a day. We'll meet sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
                                X