No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Maya: we have here a train strike...One of the many that we had in the last 2 years. I'm so glad that I'm on maternityleave and don't need to take the train for a couple of months.

@RBF: Ow, you've seen them allready! I'm so glad that I have my ticket, but what a mess to get one! The pre-sale started on the 2nd November and I had to wait 2 hours to get one, then I had to call the callcentre, because I didn't got the payment-info...It was Tommorowland all over again, but I'm going to Werchter! My very first time! I Know that the birth will go well, but still I'm stressed about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saar View Post
      @Maya: we have here a train strike...One of the many that we had in the last 2 years. I'm so glad that I'm on maternity leave and don't need to take the train for a couple of months.
      Yup, some weeks we have subway strike twice, so shitty... it's a nasty way to begin the day. Once when I was going to enter the station, I saw the riot police, six vans. Ainx.... I realised I was going to be late or even have to go by car. I asked one of them (you would have liked him RBF ) and he answered me with desperation, they are fed up; every week there's something. It seems nobody is listening, the shout is louder but it's the same.

Comment

• No. Way. I think my heart just stopped. Rammstein will be performing in Finland next summer, together with Stone Sour, Green Day and 30 Seconds to Mars. WHAT.

// edit - MAYA! THEY'RE COMING TO SPAIN!
        Last edited by abendwind; 11-15-2012, 11:16 AM.
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Spain for me, Portugal for Snake and Finland for you.

THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            ^Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Spain for me, Portugal for Snake and Finland for you.

THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!
            In a perverse way i am glad they are not playing here other than download as i could not afford a ticket, i am over the moon for the three of you and share in your excitement
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Maya, Abenwind and Snake: that's such a great news!

RBF, I think you're living in England? Maybey you just need to cross the sea and buy you a ticket for Werchter or Arras

@Maya: yesterday I saw in the news that there were several strike in South-Europe. The wolrd is going mad...

Comment

Maya, Abenwind and Snake: that's such a great news!

RBF, I think you're living in England? Maybey you just need to cross the sea and buy you a ticket for Werchter or Arras

@Maya: yesterday I saw in the news that there were several strike in South-Europe. The wolrd is going mad...
                Yes i was lucky enough to see them at the 02 London back in February, it seems a lifetime away

Unfortunatly i am on a very low income, i have a mortgage and bills to pay on my wage alone, it is not as easy as that to just cross the sea and buy a ticket I only wish i could but i am open to offers lol!!
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  In a perverse way i am glad they are not playing here other than download as i could not afford a ticket, i am over the moon for the three of you and share in your excitement
                  You can't imagine how I feel... believe me, you can't

Comment

• @Saar Thanks a lot

Yup, this is fucking crazy and shitty

Look,

Attached Files
                    Last edited by Maya; 11-16-2012, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      You can't imagine how I feel... believe me, you can't
                      I think i can honey, exactly how i felt when i booked by ticket last July for February, enjoy the feeling, there is nothing like it

Comment

• @Maya: fieuw, what a crowd! They should do that in Belgium too. Here, people don't come very often on the streets to protest. Everything here is about saving money, says the governement, but it is the people who pays the price, but no one is protesting and that is what annoyes me here.

@RBF: i know what you mean. I've been for 3 years on my own a long time ago. Not a morgage, but bills to pay, studies, a horse and all that from one wage,mine...And it was hard. Now I live together since a couple of years, but still with 2 wages from fulltime jobs we need to look where the money goes, because before we know it, it is gone to bills and morgages. Maybe if I had a machine to make you little, I can put you in my pocket and take you to the concert

Comment

@Maya: fieuw, what a crowd! They should do that in Belgium too. Here, people don't come very often on the streets to protest. Everything here is about saving money, says the government, but it is the people who pays the price, but no one is protesting and that is what annoys me here.
                          Here as you can see, there are many, but they don't listen to us. Each day, we read and see how they waste our money; corruption is everywhere. They could save a lot of money renouncing to their privileges, but of course they don't want and it's us who pay

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            I think i can honey, exactly how i felt when i booked by ticket last July for February, enjoy the feeling, there is nothing like it
                            Yes Maya, I bet you feel exactly like I felt two years ago when I was waiting for my first ever Rammstein-concert. And the feeling when you're queuing and actually inside the concert venue can't be described with words.
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^I'd lost faith, after what happened last year, I believed they would come to Spain, fan clubs said we had to wait for the announce, they met them in an after-show... and later... as you know they didn't come. Months went by and nothing. I even doubt they were coming for a festival, and less to Madrid and now three dates in Spain and not in a festival, it won't be my first Rammstein gig, but I'm sure it will taste better.

Comment

• @RBF: i know what you mean. I've been for 3 years on my own a long time ago. Not a morgage, but bills to pay, studies, a horse and all that from one wage,mine...And it was hard. Now I live together since a couple of years, but still with 2 wages from fulltime jobs we need to look where the money goes, because before we know it, it is gone to bills and morgages. Maybe if I had a machine to make you little, I can put you in my pocket and take you to the concert [/QUOTE]

I had to do some overtime at work to pay for my £42 ticket back in February, with Christmas coming and loads of presents to buy, also my son is getting married next year and i am going to Paris for a weekend with my sister it will be a very expensive although very enjoyable year. I will have to wait until the band tour again before i can afford to see them. Richard will just have to wait a bit longer before meeting and falling in love with me lol!! I would definatly take a potion to make me smaller and fit in your pocket if i could

Comment

Working...
                                X