Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
    Oops! Sorry I didn't know
    If you want to read them, here is the link. http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ic-and-video-s

And here is the reason, you won't like it; I'm sure http://en.affenknecht.com/affenknech...rts-right-now/

Comment

• @rammsteingirl527
      As someone who actually was banned, I can tell you that it is used here as a very last resort. The people here (including the mods), are quite forgiving.
      We all have off days,weeks,months (check my posts for reference ), and sometimes we let off a little too much steam. So don't beat yourself up. I'm glad you're not banned and I'm glad you came back, and I think you'll find everyone else is too.

Welcome home girlie

Comment

• Good to see you rg527. : ) Come to Germany!!
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          Good to see you rg527. : ) Come to Germany!!
          I'll try to make it ASAP! Let me just make some more money (Christmas gifts got me down lol! Not to mention I'm going to waste my next few paychecks on the new Rammstein CD and video collection) but then again I found a fantastic summer job that will pay well
          @AIH: I feel very welcomed back! wow! I didn't expect this kind of a reaction at all
          @Maya: I can see where you're coming from...very logical! Thanks for the info!

Comment

• I've been going to the gym for about a week now. Its been difficult for me. I just went through a nasty breakup, my Mom is hooked on painkillers and her pancreas are shutting down, work is shitty, and I'm in the worst shape of my life. I've decided to turn my life around and start doing things for ME. To start bettering MYSELF. Rammstein has been my soundtrack for getting through all of this. While at the gym, I'll start losing my drive and then a Rammstein song will come on my mp3 and I'll have the drive to do another mile, or another two reps. Sometimes I put Ohne Dich and Nebel on repeat so my brain will switch off and I can sleep. I play Los in the shower to get in gear for the day. There are plenty more examples but I think you guys know where Im coming from. I am just so thankful for their music each and every day. Just wanted to say that. That's what's on my mind.
            "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

• Originally posted by Fellfrosch View Post
              I've been going to the gym for about a week now. Its been difficult for me. I just went through a nasty breakup, my Mom is hooked on painkillers and her pancreas are shutting down, work is shitty, and I'm in the worst shape of my life. I've decided to turn my life around and start doing things for ME. To start bettering MYSELF. Rammstein has been my soundtrack for getting through all of this. While at the gym, I'll start losing my drive and then a Rammstein song will come on my mp3 and I'll have the drive to do another mile, or another two reps. Sometimes I put Ohne Dich and Nebel on repeat so my brain will switch off and I can sleep. I play Los in the shower to get in gear for the day. There are plenty more examples but I think you guys know where Im coming from. I am just so thankful for their music each and every day. Just wanted to say that. That's what's on my mind.
              I am so sorry to hear you are so unhappy i do hope that life will improve for you and that things will look better. I know how thankful i am for Rammstein`s music too. I am trying to stay positive and enjoy life through my beautiful grandchildren and wonderful family. My marriage is all but over and i find i have to take each day as it comes and try to enjoy life as much as i can. I do hope that your Mum will be ok and although it is hard please try to stay positive.
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                Hey, sorry for not posting for awhile, things been kinda busy. A friend of mine, who was only 2 weeks older than me, passed away a month ago, which hit me quite hard. Other than that, I've either been stuck doing work or passed out somewhere because I've been ill. Fun all around.
                Oh yeah, and at the moment this forum depresses me, not because of anyone on it, but because I can't listen to music much right now I've fucked my ears up to the point they are now bleeding so can't listen to music with earphones/ headphones, and usually can't just have it playing in the background. Yay.

Hope everyone else is ok, hopefully will have time to actually read some posts and talk again soon. Would do that now, but I'm a tiny bit intoxicated so might not be the best idea to try having a conversation :')
                So sorry to hear about your friend, that must be so hard for you Hope you are feeling better and thats bad news about your ears, will look forward to seeing you here very soon when you are not a little bit intoxicated
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• We all go through some hard times, but these times make us value the important things and the important friends we have in life. After every hard time we come back stronger than we were before.

Comment

• Thanks for the support guys. My Mom is actually an abusive alcoholic, bu shes still my mom and i love her. Shes asked me to kill her. Its a really fucked up situation. But I'll be okay.

Im sorry to hear about your friend, Cannibal. Its never easy when somebody dies young, even if you aren't close to that person, but in this case you two sound really close. Try to hang in there. I'd tell you it gets a little easier every day, but I know that's a lie. There are days that seem to get easier and them wham, its like day 1 again. So I'll just say be strong, and know that your friend probably wouldn't want you to mourn forever. I'd try not to lean too much on alcohol either. Its really habit forming and makes things worse. Trust me I've been there.

Comment

• @Fellfrosch, I'm really sorry... it's so terrible. Hope you'll be ok.

Comment

• Today while I was on Facebook, I read this post:

Originally posted by Rammstein USA: Spiel mit Mir
                        Attention Rammstein Fans!

We are looking for your concert reviews! ANY CONCERT! ANY DATE! ANY YEAR! Please specify which show, what date, and where. E-mail reviews to: [email protected] and we will put them up on the site: rammstein.us!

Vielen Dank!

Source: http://www.facebook.com/rammstein.am...56419987788116
                        Of course, I thought about aff amazing reviewers, we have awesome reviews posted here, maybe you would like to share them... or not

Comment

• Thanks Maya

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Today while I was on Facebook, I read this post:

Of course, I thought about aff amazing reviewers, we have awesome reviews posted here, maybe you would like to share them... or not
                            Got to do this (love)

So today went all fantastic and then turned real bad after I left university...First of all, I RAN OUT OF GAS (so I ended up calling my German teacher who had helped me get gas (which I paid for). I was happy and going on my way when my car began to shake as if there was a major earth quake!!! One of my tires had blown out so I had contacted one of my dad's friends who lives near the university and he helped me out. What a day!
                            But on the plus side, I got some Rammstein merc!

Comment

• ^At least you didn't toast your engine.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Very true...I don't know what I would do without a car x)

Comment

Working...
                                X