Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    Ufff... that was close.

Unfortunately, it was against Portugal. Unfortunatly only one could pass, and Spain vs Portugal is always like playing against somebody you like, not a good feeling.

Fortunately it was "us" who win.

... now I hope it is Germany who wins tonight. .

"finally we won the lottery"

No, we have Iker!
    Yeah, same feeling

Iker of course did a great work, as always, but even the best fail penalties. When Ramos succeed I jumped!!!!!

Tonight I'm with Italy!!!!!!

The bathtube is not that bad

Comment

• RBF ~ Sorry you can't attend the gig ! I am glad you are feeling better though.Glad Spain won the match and I hope everyone partied. When I lived there people would stand on their balconies and make a lot of noise after they won a match.I hope Germany wins too ! I thought Italia beat them before a few years ago though.I passed my summer science class. That was some hard work.

Comment

• Yeah me too, i have been looking forward to the first round for a long time, i know they will do well though, they are up against some tough competion this year but i know they will give it there best shot.

I will be going for Italy tonight as i think it will be easier for Spain in the final than facing Germany Sorry Reesh
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          I'm actually moving to Hamburg for a year! Well actually to Henstedt-Ulzburg but that is a part of Hamburg! I will also be taking part at a language course in Norderstedt later on. Oh, I added you on FB yesterday by the way if you were wondering who that was!
          I am staying in Norderstedt...but I can take a nearby train to Hamburg or drive there...it is near . We should totally hang out when you are here . And I added you, I was wondering who it was and then I saw your pic and mutual friends and realized it was you

Comment

• I hope GERMANY wins tonight
            Last edited by rammsteingirl527; 06-28-2012, 05:58 PM. Reason: Text issues xD

Comment

• meh. Germany lost

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                Tonight I'm with Italy!!!!!!
                Well done

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  I will be going for Italy tonight as i think it will be easier for Spain in the final than facing Germany Sorry Reesh
                  Easier? I don't know....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    Easier? I don't know....
                    Maybe you are right having seen last nights match, Italy played well....i wish you the best of luck for sunday

Work in Progress are through to semi final
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Germany was the easy one... No defense, for starting.
                      Italy was world champion in 2006. Last time that Germany won something, If I am not mistaken, was in 1990.

------

Tickets for the Olympics arrived yesterday! Yahoooooo!
                      «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                        Germany was the easy one... No defense, for starting.
                        Italy was world champion in 2006. Last time that Germany won something, If I am not mistaken, was in 1990.
                        Germany won the European Championship in 1996, and now they have a way better team. But, I guess they had an off-night yesterday while Italy was at his best.
                        Dort wo der Horizont
                        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Glad Work In Progress won ! Yay !At work they want me to stay late, so I have to call my homecare case and find out if I can bring her an ice credam sundae at 8pm instead of a little after 7.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                            Germany won the European Championship in 1996, and now they have a way better team. But, I guess they had an off-night yesterday while Italy was at his best.
                            Yes, in England, you are right, but my point is the same: the German players haven't won a championship at this level (U16, U21... is not exactly the same in terms of pressure, at all), whilst the Italian NT has a few world champions in their ranks.

Balotelli was 16 last time his country won a World Cup. Mario Gómez was 11 last time Germany won an EC.
                            Last time that Italy wona a World Cup was... well, he was there , with Pirlo and a few others that on Sunday will try to defeat Spain.

I supported Germany, but they simply lacked the quality needed for passing to the final, and not only in terms of skills or strength, but also because the lack of experience -the stone they have on their shoulders trying to win a major championship-.

By the way... where is the Belgian NT! They were very good in 1986, in Mexico. My mother's family had emmigrated and lived in Bruxelles for 11 years in the 70's, and Belgium was "the other team" we supported at home. I hope they come back soon to the first level.

«The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                            Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Is this still a rammstein forum?
                              Last edited by Snake; 06-29-2012, 06:31 PM.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                Is this still a rammstein forum?
                                Not this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X