Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Ah yeah i know, i feel for you but at least i can join you in not seeing them this time it is sickening to think they are so close and i cant see them.
    I can imagine it, but at least they are close and things could change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Hi RBF, for Iberians today is a non working day. I'm looking forward to meet my best friend. He Came back yesterday.
      Oh thats great, i bet you are looking forward to catching up, i hope you have lots of fun
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• First he must get up.... I'm impatient and he is sleeping.

Comment

I can imagine it, but at least they are close and things could change.
          Two conversations going on here, must be the excitement of meeting here at last, yes there is always hope for me and hope for you too
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

First he must get up.... I'm impatient and he is sleeping.
            I am sure he will be worth waiting for why not send him an alarm call

Comment

• Hope? I think going abroad is The only option, but I have to wait

Comment

Hope? I think going abroad is The only option, but I have to wait
                Back again, re-opened at 3 and had a queue of people

I do hope that the wait will be worth it for you this time, a fan as big as you are should get lucky this time, i assume Snake is the same or is he able to travel to see them?

Comment

• ^So soon, I won't leave the Iberian Peninsula for the sake of the band.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    ^So soon, I won't leave the Iberian Peninsula for the sake of the band.
                    Its different when it is there gig, i can understand that, i would not leave England to travel to a festival where they will only play for maybe an hour or so, especially if the other bands do not appeal that much.

Comment

• In my case,I will consider it.

Comment

• I'm off to see Nightwish in Brum on Tuesday and then I'm off to London on Wednesday to see the Japanese band An Cafe. I will go to Doiwnload next year but I agree with RBF about going abroad to see a band for an hour or less.

Comment

• Wow

If you like more bands, it's ok. I was thinking about BBK last year, The Cure played during almost 3 hours.

Comment

• I sometimes wonder why i support Chelsea, had the chance to go back on top of premiership then gave away a goal in the closing minutes which means the hated Manchester United are now top of the league
                            Maybe i should start supporting Worthing Town lol!!

Comment

• *squee* MY COMPUTER IS FIXED!!!

Comment

• At the bowling alley with friends for midnight bowling.

Comment

Working...
                                X