X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't read anything.... ssssshhhhhh

40ºC today!!!!!!!! Nothing like home.

Comment

• I need to sleep but woke up right when I was supposed to fall asleep, errr.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
        WOOO! I will be there in 20 days if everything goes as planned. For how long will you be there?
        Longer than 20 days!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to be in Hamburg?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          I tried to say (unsuccessfully), , that I hope Italy will beat Germany.
          I am being forced to watch this tomorrow x)

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
            I am being forced to watch this tomorrow x)
            Sad faces around you I hope. Come on Italy!!!!!

Tonight Spain - Portugal. I'm wearing a red T-shirt today.

Will I be sad or will be Snake ? An interesting match anyway. I'm even nervous ....

Comment

• RBF i hope your arm is better today

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                Longer than 20 days!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to be in Hamburg?
                I'm actually moving to Hamburg for a year! Well actually to Henstedt-Ulzburg but that is a part of Hamburg! I will also be taking part at a language course in Norderstedt later on. Oh, I added you on FB yesterday by the way if you were wondering who that was!
                Last edited by abendwind; 06-27-2012, 04:19 PM.
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Work today. Slightly stressful. I guess the 3 girls were talking mess about what happened Saturday because a lot of workers confronted them and told them they were a holes. It is good to know people have your back. Of course they think it is my fault people confronted them, however if they didn't act like a holes people wouldn't return the favour. Apparently they don't like being ganged up on either.

Comment

• I leave tonight for my friends house to leave tomorrow morning for camping until Sunday.
                    We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Comment

• AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!
                      This is very stressing

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        RBF i hope your arm is better today
                        Thanks Maya. there is an improvement each day and can move it a little easier now. The thing i am really gutted about is Work in Progress play the first round of this years battle of the bands competition tonight and i cannot be there to support them I know they will do great but i have never yet missed a gig and it will be strange not to be there

Well done to Spain last night, i was so pleased you won (sorry Snake) i thought of you when it went to penalties and would love it if Spain will win. As you said come on Italy
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^I'm glad you feel better. Sorry about the gig.

Yup, I was very stressed yesterday, Portugal did a great match, and finally we won the lottery. Unfortunatelly both of us couldn't win. Sad for Snake... but very happy for me.

You know I hate penalties, I was sitting on the sofa covered with my flag and almost had a fit... but luck was with us. I'm glad Sergio Ramos succeed, a beautiful one.

Comment

• Ufff... that was close.

Unfortunately, it was against Portugal. Unfortunatly only one could pass, and Spain vs Portugal is always like playing against somebody you like, not a good feeling.

Fortunately it was "us" who win.

... now I hope it is Germany who wins tonight. .

"finally we won the lottery"

No, we have Iker!
                            «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                            Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Germany will be the winner tonight, I am 100% sure about that one! Great game yesterday, well done Spain!
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I "have to" support Germany because I like them since... I can't remember. And also, if I don't support Germany, I think my girlfriend would make me sleep in the bathtub. Or the balcony. Or probably she would just punch me, and she punches quite strongly. She is two belts above me in kickboxing, lol

Having said that... Italia, is Italia, we are very close culturally. And as they say, "una fazza, una razza".

I think the bathtub is convincing me to support Germany, but... I will be happy if Italia wins.

And anyway, I have slept in worst places than our cosy balcony
                                «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                                Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Working...
                                X