• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    I hope so, too

Football time. I'll be back later.
    Hope its a happy Maya that returns
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Thank you, RBF.
      We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        Hope its a happy Maya that returns

Jorge, we did it!!!!!!

Comment

• Watching Game Of Thrones Season 2. Have to go grocery shopping today and finish laundry today.

Comment

• Just got back from London, Garbage gig @ Brixton academy. She sounded brilliant, can't say the same for the rest of the band.....

Comment

Jorge, we did it!!!!!!
              Well done, what a great result for you i am soooo pleased

Are you able to join in the celebrations today?
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Jorge, we did it!!!!!!

It is an irreal feeling. Very nice, of course. And I am wearing my Spanish football top in the office :P . Most of my office colleagues are happy that Spain won, I think in part because of me, so that is very nice too. I came by car listening "Marea" all the way

"La sonrisa despeinada por el viento"
                «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• I'm so happy, that the flying browns can't remove it.

I don't know if I could join the celebrations, my Spain T-shirt is in my backpack ready for this afternoon.

Jorge, I imagine that when you live in a foreign country the feeling is different. Yesterday was so special, The noise in the streets was really loud. With each goal, everybody went to the balconys to shout, dressed in red and with the flags.

Comment

• Maya, this is your message #4,000!!!
                    «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                    Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                      Maya, this is your message #4,000!!!
                      I wonder how many people use my username to post, I am a very quiet person so I could not have done it alone.

Comment

I wonder how many people use my username to post, I am a very quiet person so I could not have done it alone.
                        That is funny Maya, you are just as quiet as me and that is VERY quiet indeed.

Comment

• Well, you are just over 2,000 which is another reason for celebration
                          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            That is funny Maya, you are just as quiet as me and that is VERY quiet indeed.
                            You aren't quiet at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              Well, you are just over 2,000 which is another reason for celebration
                              Only 2000, you have been a lot of time without visiting us.

Comment

• My ambition was to get to 2000, that is now reached so wonder if i will one day catch up with Maya

I did not realise that i talked so much i thought i was quiet

Comment

Working...
                                X