No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mein Gott ! I love my friends but they are too damn lively for 3am, I wanna sleep so bad and since I slept only an hour yesterday after being up 24 hours, you would think I would crash out, but I can't !

Comment

• Guess what.......its raining
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• The sun is shining here ... I'm glad now it's not very, very hot

Comment

• It is too hot here, I would take the rain anytime !I got a few hours sleep, but am just dead tired !

Comment

• Could you perhaps send the good weather to Europe then? I'd gladly give up the rain we've been having all day in return
            Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• The weather here is great, no need of 40ºC again

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                The weather here is great, no need of 40ºC again
                Ah its not fair i want 40c and no rain for the rest of the summer but we wont get it

Funny hosepipe ban has been lifted and no one needs to use one now he he he
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• We live so far away, that I didn't know your real situation. After that ^ and a little google, I'm really surprised. I should read a little more your press
                  I see you are in good mood. So...

Source: dailymail.co.uk

Comment

We live so far away, that I didn't know your real situation. After that ^ and a little google, I'm really surprised. I should read a little more your press
                    I see you are in good mood. So...

Source: dailymail.co.uk
                    That is brilliant Maya, i think we have all decided we have to laugh at the situation now, its official we have had three days in the last six weeks when it has not rained at some point in the day. Most days its been heavy and prolonged.

Comment

• I imagine British will invade the south of Europe during this summer looking for the sun.

Comment

• I saw the sun today! The morning started out with rain (again) but when I went to the park with my dog all of a sudden the sun came out! I'd almost forgotten how that feels :P
                        Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• We also had some sun today, but not so much.

How come is weather always one of our main topics?!
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Because RBF is desperate... I had turned on AA, it's fucking hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                              We also had some sun today, but not so much.

How come is weather always one of our main topics?!
                              Sorry I am sure you know the English are known for there obsession with talking about the weather, proberbly because it is so un predictable, but ironicaly at the moment it is very predictable.
                              Tomorrow at 4.30pm the olympic torch is due to come through Worthing, and guess what heavy rain is forcast

I am not worried in two months i will be in sunny Portugal

Comment

Because RBF is desperate... I had turned on AA, it's fucking hot.
                                Yes i am very desperate, i crave the sunshine I am still waiting for my invite to Madrid

Comment

Working...
                                X