No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder that sometimes too Snake,but this is the off topic section, so I suppose we have to put up with pointless shit that appeals only to the brain dead from time to time.

Comment

• Aside from the football Snake, we also have the Olympics, in THIS shithole of a country, what a fucking expensive fucking joke!

Comment

• So Snake, what do you think of that popular beat combo called Rammstein? Pretty groovy eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
          Aside from the football Snake, we also have the Olympics, in THIS shithole of a country, what a fucking expensive fucking joke!
          Yup you have, we lost, our "Pharaoh" wants them here, he tried again and again, his sucessor Mrs. Bottle have tried again.... they think it's expensive but brings money too.

Comment

• I'll definitely watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics since Muse will be perfoming there after having done the official song for the whole event. He-he.

When it comes to football, I prefer ice hockey.
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
              Is this still a rammstein forum?
              Is this still an off-topic subforum?

Absolute rule: No forum survives without off-topic talk. As long as off-topic keeps in order (what is in your mind in here, cat in bottles in there, Rammstein gossip farther there), the forum lives.

Simple and immutable.
              «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
              Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                Is this still an off-topic subforum?

Absolute rule: No forum survives without off-topic talk. As long as off-topic keeps in order (what is in your mind in here, cat in bottles in there, Rammstein gossip farther there), the forum lives.

Simple and immutable.
                I must admit i agree with every word said here, if this is off topic thread then off topic it is, we would be off topic if we were to talk about Rammstein here I love talking about football, it is me biggest love after Rammstein
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                  I'll definitely watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics since Muse will be perfoming there after having done the official song for the whole event. He-he.

The olympic torch will be coming through Worthing soon, although it does not really appeal to me that much i will be among the crowds to watch it
                  I will follow the football and the tennis when it starts and i am proud that our country are hosting such a huge event
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @The person who just sent me a cowardly PM, grow the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                      @The person who just sent me a cowardly PM, grow the fuck up.
                      I am not a coward i could say here exactly what i said on PM but i am respecting the wishes of Snake and Maya by keeping our differences to PM no one else is slightly interested so if you have anything to say then please say it privately. End of subject

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                        I'll definitely watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics since Muse will be perfoming there after having done the official song for the whole event. He-he.

We must be so much alike!!! First of all, I love Muse. Second of all, I love ice hockey.

Comment

• Watching Game Of Thrones. Catching up on season 1

Comment

• From your PM you clearly feel you speak for the forum, so why hide your attack on me?

<admin edit> content of the message removed by request of its author</admin edit>

Like I said, Coward.
                            Last edited by Snake; 07-04-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• I hate football, I'm also very pissed off with all this olympics bullshit. This country can find billions for a couple of weeks of distraction while cutting essential services......

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                I am not a coward i could say here exactly what i said on PM but i am respecting the wishes of Snake and Maya by keeping our differences to PM no one else is slightly interested so if you have anything to say then please say it privately. End of subject
                                Don't talk to him if he's just going to go against the wishes of people who don't want to see this over the thread, by posting your message, just make things easier for yourself by not bothering.
                                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
                                X