No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talked to the person who was missing. She didn't even know the police were looking for her just happy nothing happened to her :')

Aww, hope you arm gets better RBF x
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Feel better RBF !I am glad they found your friend CW !Today was just school for me. The Big boss hasn't had time to fully follow up on my situation but believes it was a situation that was blown out of porportion. I hope that remains the case. I shouldn't have to work with crazy people like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        Where i work they are very funny, if you are seen out while signed off from doctor they assume you are fit for work and get a disiplinary, i sometimes hate working for local government

Anyway how is your day Maya, i am still sick after last nights penalty shoot out

It's OK. Hope they win Germany.

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
        Talked to the person who was missing. She didn't even know the police were looking for her just happy nothing happened to her :')

Great news!!!! I'm glad to read it

Comment

• Maybe I'm wrong, but I think @RG527 travels today to Germany.

Have a nice trip and welcome to Europe!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
            Talked to the person who was missing. She didn't even know the police were looking for her just happy nothing happened to her :')

Thats great news, i am so glad she is ok and unharmed

Thanks, its made worse at the mo as the medication is having bad side effects but long as the pain and swelling goes away thats all good
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Maya;14080]

I think Germany have a really good chance of winning, they seem to be the favourates for the competition, i would rather have Spain to win for you
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                Feel better RBF !I am glad they found your friend CW !Today was just school for me. The Big boss hasn't had time to fully follow up on my situation but believes it was a situation that was blown out of porportion. I hope that remains the case. I shouldn't have to work with crazy people like that.
                Thanks Edelweiss, it is ok not going to work for a week but not so good suffering pain

No you should not have to work with crazy people but sadly they are everywhere i hope the situation resolves itself

Comment

• One good thing about not being at work is i can watch the Wimbledon tennis tounament, just about to watch the great Rafael Nadal when the rain decides to stop

Comment

Thanks Edelweiss, it is ok not going to work for a week but not so good suffering pain No you should not have to work with crazy people but sadly they are everywhere i hope the situation resolves itself
                    I hope so too, but the one who didn't see anything is continuing to lie, shoot her mouth off to coworkers and she threatens supervisors and other people to get what she wants. I am sure you know the type. No wonder the last place she worked transferred her out to our place.My friend said if it was serious the big boss would have dealt with it Monday. Hopefully the big boss has my back, I've been at that place 10 years without a problem. The catty behaviour of the girls goes on all the time but I am not usually involved. I can't imagine being under that level of stress for a long period of time.

Comment

• OMG. I am in Germany!!!!! YAY

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                        OMG. I am in Germany!!!!! YAY
                        WOOO! I will be there in 20 days if everything goes as planned. For how long will you be there?
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post

I think Germany have a really good chance of winning, they seem to be the favourates for the competition, i would rather have Spain to win for you
                          I tried to say (unsuccessfully), , that I hope Italy will beat Germany.

Comment

• Well facebook is fun, everybody is talking about rape on my homepage fuck's sake.

Comment

• What have you done ?
                              xD

Comment

• I haven't done anything

Actually that's a lie but I'm not spreading it round :')

Comment

Working...
                                X