No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are some mad people in the world Just had my lunch break and looking out the window there was someone swimming in the sea, you may say well it is almost May but it is pouring with rain, freezing and very very windy
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      Good luck, i will be watching the scores and thinking of you
      I will be in front of the TV... Well that's what I hope

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        Good luck with your paper
        Heh...thanks x) 2000 words about the environment isn't peachy, but I'm working on it now . I'd rather write about Rammstein

Comment

• Hi Maya, just about to finish work and the sun is shining now

Going to see my daughter and granddaughter for awhile then going home for a rest in front of tv
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            There are some mad people in the world Just had my lunch break and looking out the window there was someone swimming in the sea, you may say well it is almost May but it is pouring with rain, freezing and very very windy

that might have been me :3

and TV is evil :O
            if you dont exercise while watching

Comment

Congrats @RBF, I can't say I'm sorry without lying @Abendwind. Barcelona is out. :rollingeyes: I hope Piqué is OK.

Tomorrow is our turn HALA MADRID!!!!!
              Jodeeer.. Well, I hope your team will do well. Same goes for RBF.

Today I started to learn Norwegian. Really excited about it, thankfully I speak Swedish which is a big help. Tomorrow I'm heading to city called Tampere with friends and a couple of teachers to visit the university I'm heading for. Excited to get known to my next possible school!

I hope you all have had an amazing day!
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                Jodeeer.. Well, I hope your team will do well. Same goes for RBF.

Today I started to learn Norwegian. Really excited about it, thankfully I speak Swedish which is a big help. Tomorrow I'm heading to city called Tampere with friends and a couple of teachers to visit the university I'm heading for. Excited to get known to my next possible school!

I hope you all have had an amazing day!
                Joder

Wow, another language......So, it's a very important day; enjoy it.

Yup, Snake was wrong; a great day.

Comment

• ^It will end badly once the game starts ^^
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Joder

Wow, another language......So, it's a very important day; enjoy it.

Yup, Snake was wrong; a great day.
                    First I thought going with 'mierda' but 'joder' sounds better said out loud.

Yess. It really is, I most certainly will enjoy it.

I'm not sure which team I am rooting for. Maybe Real Madrid.
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^I'm also rooting for RM, but I think Bayern is going to the final.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Goooooooooooooool de Cristiano Ronaldo.
                        Last edited by Maya; 04-25-2012, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Gooooooooooooooooool de Cristiano.

2-0
                          Last edited by Maya; 04-25-2012, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            ^It will end badly once the game starts ^^
                            Yup, you are lucky you don't have to win your life guessing the future... ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                              First I thought going with 'mierda' but 'joder' sounds better said out loud.

Yess. It really is, I most certainly will enjoy it.

I'm not sure which team I am rooting for. Maybe Real Madrid.
                              ^Joder and gilipollas are amazing words. Maybe ??????

HALA MADRID

Comment

Yup, you are lucky you don't have to win your life guessing the future... ^^
                                There are still plenty of time for Bayern to overcome the goals.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X