No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have it on good authority that the sun will come out tomorrow.

Comment

• England v Italy in 90 minutes I predict 2-1 to England
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Football.....of all the subjects to talk about you talk about football......although I suppose this is the thread for "mental diarrhea" as Snake put it
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• You can talk about whatever you want....

Comment

• ^That is true

Feeling so sick, the police came up to me earlier because I fit the description of a missing person, asked them who the missing girl was and found out its someone I went to primary school with, although she's 2/3 years younger. She's one of the kindest people I've ever met. Now there's at least 2 vans, 3 patrol cars and any number of police officers on foot searching for her. Just hope they find her unharmed
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
              Feeling so sick, the police came up to me earlier because I fit the description of a missing person, asked them who the missing girl was and found out its someone I went to primary school with, although she's 2/3 years younger. She's one of the kindest people I've ever met. Now there's at least 2 vans, 3 patrol cars and any number of police officers on foot searching for her. Just hope they find her unharmed
              OMG, I hope it too. I'm sick thinking about it. Those news always seem so far, that when it happens to someone near you the shock is very big.
              Last edited by Maya; 06-25-2012, 01:56 PM. Reason: OMG!!!!

Comment

• Feel better You !Happy Birthday Richard ZK !I had a crap day @ work Saturday. This girl lied on me, then 2 other girls were going to lie also, them my friend confronted 2 of them and told them lying like that was wrong, so I don't think 2 of them lied and they said they didn't but I won't know until Monday. The Supervisor said she could tell right away it was catty bullshit and she thinks the big boss will as well, but I look at it like I never know how it will go. The girls have done that sort of thing before, so I am hoping the truth will come out. Sunday 2 of the girls apologised and said they did not mean for anything to happen. One of the girls who witnessed nothing and was going along with a lie, keeps talking about it . The lie originator and one of the other girls says they regret it blah blah blah.I need to win a million dollars so I don't have to work with such corny bitches.

Comment

^That is true Feeling so sick, the police came up to me earlier because I fit the description of a missing person, asked them who the missing girl was and found out its someone I went to primary school with, although she's 2/3 years younger. She's one of the kindest people I've ever met. Now there's at least 2 vans, 3 patrol cars and any number of police officers on foot searching for her. Just hope they find her unharmed
                  I hope they find her safe and sound. I will keep her in my prayers.

Comment

Football.....of all the subjects to talk about you talk about football......although I suppose this is the thread for "mental diarrhea" as Snake put it
                    Sorry CW As it happens i was wrong as usual and once again England showed how crap they are at penalties
                    I do hope the missing girl will turn up safe and sound, i always feel what the parents must be going through

Will be going to docs later, have had painful shoulder for a few days and this morning cannot move it at all, also the muscle in my upper arm is swollen so not sure what it is.

Hope you all had a great weekend
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Hope you feel better soon. Have a good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        ^Hope you feel better soon. Have a good day.
                        Thanks honey, been to docs, have got bicep tendinitus, been signed off work for a week, it is so painful i am having to type one handed yesterday i had to get my daughter to wash my hair for me as cant raise my arm.

Hope you have a good day and hopefully can chat more this week as i am confined to base

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          Thanks honey, been to docs, have got bicep tendinitus, been signed off work for a week, it is so painful i am having to type one handed yesterday i had to get my daughter to wash my hair for me as cant raise my arm.

Hope you have a good day and hopefully can chat more this week as i am confined to base

Hope you feel better so you can enjoy your "day off" and chat here a lot.

Comment

Hope you feel better so you can enjoy your "day off" and chat here a lot.
                            The only good thing is that it is the start of Wimbledon and i love tennis so at least i can watch that but to be honest i would rather be well and at work than home and feeling like shit, especially as we have got some sunshine at last and i am stuck indoors

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              The only good thing is that it is the start of Wimbledon and i love tennis so at least i can watch that but to be honest i would rather be well and at work than home and feeling like shit, especially as we have got some sunshine at last and i am stuck indoors

I don't think there would be a problem if you go for a walk

Comment

I don't think there would be a problem if you go for a walk
                                Where i work they are very funny, if you are seen out while signed off from doctor they assume you are fit for work and get a disiplinary, i sometimes hate working for local government

Anyway how is your day Maya, i am still sick after last nights penalty shoot out

Comment

Working...
                                X