Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
    Edit edit: AiH, I am short too x) do not insult short people xD
    I provoked him talking about the amazing day we had here, while he was talking about terrible wind and storms. And you had done too.
    Jajajajajajajaja

Comment

• Oh my gosh! I am enjoying the sun and heat and I have acquired a nice summer tan and I make sure I swim at least once a week and I have already swam twice this week x)

Comment

• The thing is Maya, even when it is raining, you're still better off than me because it takes longer to reach you

By the way, nice hat.

Comment

• The sun is finally out here in Devon!

Comment

Oh my gosh! I am enjoying the sun and heat and I have acquired a nice summer tan

=o horrorr!

Comment

• Horror? How?

Comment

sun and heat [...] summer tan
                horrorr !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                  The thing is Maya, even when it is raining, you're still better off than me because it takes longer to reach you

By the way, nice hat.
                  Yes and no... Think about it, it will reach you before, but who will be wet before?

Today it's in the wardrobe, I'm wearing my wings...

Comment

• I understand that's a consequence of drinking Red Bull.

Comment

• @Rammsteingirl527
                      I seem to remember that You has really pale skin and he's quite badly affected by strong sunlight.

Comment

• The rain's back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                          @Rammsteingirl527
                          I seem to remember that You has really pale skin and he's quite badly affected by strong sunlight.
                          um yeaps. and i dont really like summer at all =/ the only better thing than in winter is that you can be in water and stuff. but since i would have to go outside for that and get myself burned and get sun stroke or what it is called and a headache, i rather just stay inside. and its the same inside but worse since its warmer
                          my element are dark and cold i think. i dont like this blinding, roasting atmosphere. and i dont like dryness

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                            um yeaps. and i dont really like summer at all =/ the only better thing than in winter is that you can be in water and stuff. but since i would have to go outside for that and get myself burned and get sun stroke or what it is called and a headache, i rather just stay inside. and its the same inside but worse since its warmer
                            my element are dark and cold i think. i dont like this blinding, roasting atmosphere. and i dont like dryness
                            Yikes! But for me, I love the summer and hate the winter. I am half Italian, and I have darker skin than the average American and tanning is really easy and I don't burn. It is nice . And I hate the winter because I hate the cold and I would rather be hot than cold
                            but that's just me
                            8 more days until Germany...I am so excited!

Comment

• Sunstroke is a bitch -.-
                              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^Yes it is. A huge bitch.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X