Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure you'll be brilliant

Comment

• @abendwind ~ Thanks. I had a great time. The body surfers were out of control. I have a huge bruise on my arm from something, not sure what.
      Good luck talking to your host family. Good luck on you enterance exam.

Manson and Zombie were great. I have seem them both before.
      The drive home was brutal. To my friends about 7 then 1.5 hours more to my city. I did most of the driving so my friend could sleep since she had to work Monday am. I got my friend to work right on time. I got school like an hour late. I went to buy the book and then went to class. It is better to be late on the first day then other days. I had emailed the teacher that I would probably be late but he never responded. In class he had said we don't need the book. So I wasted $125 bucks for nothing. I will never get what I paid for it if I f I trade it in.
      I have been so tired, not sleepin more than 40 minutes in a 24 hour period really knocks me through a loop.

Comment

• Go to sleep ASAP

Comment

• I took a nap, and now I can't sleep. I hate it when that happens.
          School in the am, yuck ! Then my home care case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
            I took a nap, and now I can't sleep. I hate it when that happens.
            School in the am, yuck ! Then my home care case.
            I hate that too. Tonight you'll fall asleep soon.

Comment

• Oh, back from Germany...

Nice food, nice beer, great people, awesome lakes (very cold!), sun, sun, sun... (and also some work, ahem)
              «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
              Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Welcome back!!!!!

too small those letters

Comment

• Thank you guys! Your support is inspiring.

@Edelweiss - I'm glad you had fun.
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    I hate that too. Tonight you'll fall asleep soon.
                    I will be tired tonite.
                    School was long and boring, I won't be a chemist that is for sure, chemistry is so boring.
                    My home care case isn't much better she is driving me nuts, repeatedly asking the same questions. Hours on end.
                    I need to marry a millionare !

Comment

• Jorge ~ I'm glad you had a good time in Deutschland ! I would be rocking out in Berlin.

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                      Thank you guys! Your support is inspiring.

@Edelweiss - I'm glad you had fun.
                      Thanks ! The drive home was wacky but I made it. LOL.
                      Get your education out of the way or you will be old like me in school. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                        I need to marry a millionare !
                        Better if the money is yours. Win The lotery!!!!

Comment

• I found out on Saturday that my Nephews wife had lost a baby for the second time, this time at 29 weeks. Life is such a fucking bastard.
                          Last edited by Art in Heaven; 05-22-2012, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                            I found out on Saturday that my Nephews wife had lost a baby for the second time, this time at 29 weeks. Life is such a fucking bastard.
                            That's shitty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                              I found out on Saturday that my Nephews wife had lost a baby for the second time, this time at 29 weeks. Life is such a fucking bastard.
                              I am sorry to hear that. It is sad so many people have abortions while other people would give anything to have a baby.

Comment

• @Abendwind: I will be in Germany all summer too! Where will you be staying? Maybe I can see you
                                hmm...trolled my mom yesterday and found out I am getting Rammstein gifts for my birthday that is coming up in 4 days

Comment

Working...
                                X