No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions league final tonight i guess all six members of Rammstein will be wanting Bayern Munich to win but not me its Chelsea all the way. Cant wait to finish work and get a few drinks in before kick off
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      I'M GOING TO GERMANY. I''M ACTUALLY GOING TO GERMANY if something doesn't go very wrong. For the summer. Oh my God. Yesterday I received a message from a family saying that I would fit perfectly into their family as an au pair. We have already exchanged a couple of messages and all seems promising. Aaaa. I could scream out loud. The location is perfect, too!

Sorry for all this au pair -talk which might not interest most people at all, I'm just so excited. I also just got my final results for the matriculation examinations. Whew. #smile

It's slightly up north, yes. Oh, and Bam Margera is gorgeous.
      Well done Abendwind that is really great newsi am so thrilled for you, i wish it was me, i really envy you

I have had such a tough year so far with one thing and another, i am seriously thinking of going away on my own somewhere in September and just getting away from everything but not sure if i will be brave enough or even be able to afford it i will wait and see what the next few months bring
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I sent you our sun yesterday, and now we've got your rain ....

But we want it back, most people here want to continue wearing summer clothes.

I hope your team win tonight. Enjoy it!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          I sent you our sun yesterday, and now we've got your rain ....

Ah i hope that the rain has now gone Looked at weather forcast today and next five days show sunshine and temperatures of up to 23c which is good news for us

As you know we won I did enjoy it but it was very tense, especially when it went to the dreaded penalties of course we got our revenge for you and i was very happy.

Comment

• Rain it's almost gone, today we are 15ºC but on Wednesday we'll be back to 30ºC.

Yup I know, I didn't see all the match but I saw the penalties. Congratulations!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
              Ohh x) where I am I'm america, we are having constant sun and heat :P I like it perfect weather to graduate in
              The gym is only 17.99 a month, it is my personal trainer that is expensive. I might drop her.
              Congrats on your graduation.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
              I sent you our sun yesterday, and now we've got your rain ....

Maya ! How are you my friend ? It is hot by me like 85 F.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              I got up this morning to get ready for work, looked out the window and saw this weird orange ball in the sky, i thought it was a UFO then i realised it was the sun I had completly forgotten what it looked like
              Even without sun if I could I would live in England.
              It is good seeing you here RBF.

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
              At the weekend I watched a live Depeche Mode concert that was filmed in Barcelona. I was surprised to see they had Peter Gordino as a guest artist. Anyone remember him?
              If I had a chance to see Depeche I would without a doubt I would.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                Maya ! How are you my friend ? It is hot by me like 85 F.

If I had a chance to see Depeche I would without a doubt I would.
                Great, tomorrow temperatures here will increase and I think they won't go down for a long time.Summer is here !!!!

You should, they are great...

Comment

Rain it's almost gone, today we are 15ºC but on Wednesday we'll be back to 30ºC.

Yup I know, I didn't see all the match but I saw the penalties. Congratulations!!!!
                  I wish that we had 30c temps i would be happy with that

Thanks It has made me very happy to have won two trophies this season and Manchester United have come away with nothing

Comment

• Edelwiess. Thanks for the welcome, i have had a really shit year and it only takes one person to catch you at the wrong moment and it knocks you over the edge but i am fine now

What is it about England that you love so much ? I love it as it is my country and all i know but sometimes the weather really gets to me when it rains constantlly.

Comment

Great, tomorrow temperatures here will increase and I think they won't go down for a long time.Summer is here !!!!

You should, they are great...
                      It is so hot today, it feels like 90 degrees. That is the thing about rock festivals outdoors is that there isn't really any shade.
                      Some chic just came and took a picture with me, she said she has a bet with her friends who can find the most awesome dressed person @ the show and she thought it was me.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      Edelwiess. Thanks for the welcome, i have had a really shit year and it only takes one person to catch you at the wrong moment and it knocks you over the edge but i am fine now

What is it about England that you love so much ? I love it as it is my country and all i know but sometimes the weather really gets to me when it rains constantlly.
                      I have no idea why I like England. When I was 4 I was obsessed with the Buckingham Palace Guards. My Dad got me a Buckingham teddy bear when I was little. When I was 14 I got obsessed with England again cuz of Boy George and punk rock. I like British punk way better than the Yank/Tank stuff. Hahaha. When I found out I was German I became obsessed with Germany. Now I am back to being obsessed with England. I went to London last year and loved it. Everyone was so nice. People had told me the British were rude, but they were nice to me. I got looks on the tram with the way I dress but people were very nice. Then again I am really friendly and happy go lucky myself.
                      I know what you mean about a bad year, that is how I felt. I'm paying for college out of pocket and working full time and it is hard but I decided to party like I usually do because life's too short so I can't wait. LOL

At Rock On The Range Day 2. Tons of bands and over priced food and
                      over priced merchandise. LOL Havin a Guinness with my best friend/sister Lisa. I am so lucky to have a friend that is exactly like me. We think the same and finish each other's sentences. I met her @ a R+ concert.

I can't wait for Manson and Zombie to hit the stage, but I am not looking forward to the 7 hour drive home. Aye aye aye ! My outfit is so cute!

Comment

• At one time i was obsessed with France, my daughter and i had a weekend in Paris in 2002, i loved it so much i did not want to come home, i wanted to go back again but now 10 years later i have still not been back. Maybe one day it will happen.
                        Some English people can be very rude and unfriendly but the same can be said for every nationality, i think it makes a difference what part of England you come from but generally speaking i think we are all wonderful
                        Glad you are enjoying your weekend i have just finished work and home now but start again at 6.45 tomorrow

Comment

• 6.45 am is so early.
                          I have been to France but Normandy and Lourdes. I want to go to Paris.
                          So you and I are going to see R+ in concert.

I'm front row at Rock On The Range. This old lady pushed me and was trying to push me out of spot. When I pushed back she called me a lil b*tch. I am still furious. Other people saw what a jerk she was and let me in the front row.
                          She lasted through 2 Manson songs and had to get out. What a p*ssy.
                          Last edited by Edelweiss; 05-21-2012, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• I want to see Depeche Mode too. They're super awesome.

@rammsteingirl527 - congrats on your graduation!

@Edelweiss - I hope you had fun.

Tomorrow morning I will Skype with my possible host family. Eeks.
                            Last edited by abendwind; 05-21-2012, 11:56 PM.
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                              Tomorrow morning I will Skype with my possible host family. Eeks.
                              Good luck!!!!, When is your exam? It was this week, wasn't it?

Comment

• Thank you! It's on Thursday.. Huhuhu. I'm a bit nervous but also very very excited!
                                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Working...
                                X