• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    I'm so jealous

Me too......

Comment

• I love Jussi 69. I love men* with big hair and eyeliner. LOL

I got off work and layed down for an "hour" Either I slept through my alarm or it didn't go off. I woke up at 8.50. Drove to Rochester which usually take 1.5 hrs but I did it in an hour. Then I got there about 10 pm, they went on at 9.30. I missed like half of the set. I got like 3rd row. I met 2 of the guys and got pics. Well I met the one guy last night and just didn't get a pic. So now I have pics with 3 of the band members. Now the drive home. Blah.
      Last edited by Edelweiss; 05-26-2012, 04:03 PM. Reason: men not me

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
        Jussi 69
        i just searched it =o
        and totally reminds me of

Sasuke2.jpg

Comment

• Hahahaha. The 69 Eyes are awesome. Jussi translates to John in english I heard I would love to see them again.

Comment

• i think i became temporary colorblind to red from drawing all those hit blood blow frames
            i saw yellow instead of red for a while, now its orange :O

Comment

• Yikes ! I hope your vision gets better !
              I just walked to the store quickly which is very close and it started to rain. I have noticed the longer I have had my car the lazier I get. I used to walk all the time, I do go to the gym but not as much as I used to walk. I need a fitness partner my friends go to a different gym and the contracts are for 3 years !

Comment

• oh its better now :O it was just temporary. i looked at red for too much time

updated my crappy song too if anyone cares

Comment

• well if you do, here it is =o

http://audio.ngfiles.com/471000/471556_--Szrklet--.mp3

Comment

• Does szrklet have something to do with love? i will take a listen when i am on my better phone. i cant believe i cant find my charger. i am using an old phone now and besides being uber slow it types horribly and doesnt space words correctly. it is driving me nuts. i hope to find mycharger but a co worker thinks itwas stolen. i will have to but a new one uz i cant take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                      Does szrklet have something to do with love?

um nopes =o
                      szürkület means dusk in hungarian. and the letters are left out intentionally

and szerelem means love. also szeretet. szeretet is um.. the love you give. and szerelem is the one that you get if you fall in love with someone :O

Comment

• I quite enjoyed that You.

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                          and szerelem means love. also szeretet. szeretet is um.. the love you give. and szerelem is the one that you get if you fall in love with someone :O
                          It's different.... wow, I like the way it sounds according to google translator.

Comment

• Ah I thought I love you was something like Szeretlek? I jumble letters around. My dyxlesia shows. I have a friend from Hungary. It took me forever to be able to pronounce Hogy Vagy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                              I quite enjoyed that You.
                              thank you :3 i fail at making music though. and i would say i dont even like this techno stuff but it depends on the music itself not the genre(dont even know what genre it is), and i couldnt really make other kinds either.

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                              Ah I thought I love you was something like Szeretlek?
                              yeap it is :3
                              and im glad someone knows something in hungarian at last :O

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                                and im glad someone knows something in hungarian at last :O
                                I think you aren't alone, there are more Hungarians here.

Comment

Working...
                                X