Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Maya.

Yesterday was so weird, Canada, USA and Sweden lost their games and were sent home. O.o On Sunday we will know which team will win the whole tournament.

It's friday! Have a nice weekend everyone, I most certainly will.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Who are the other teams?

Good weekend for you. Have fun!!!! you are almost free.

Comment

• Four teams left, on Saturday we will play against Russia and Slovakia will play against Czech Republic. Pretty exciting, I think Russia will be a tough one.

I will! One week to the examination. Now off to bed. Buenas noches! x
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• oooops nerves....

hyvää yötä!!!

Comment

• I dress like a normal young adult with a Rammstein shirt here and there
            hmm...since you have multiple colors in your hair, coloring multiple times sounds necessary
            Graduation is on May 27th, also my birthday, but today was my last day of high school...I am sooo excited and I am very glad that hell is over with and I kept my grades well, so university will be good

Comment

• I believe in creative dressing. I think that's why I like Till so much, he is creative.
              I have to redo my hair tomorrow. Too bad I have to work, I have to get ready for Rock on The Range and Manson n Zombie.

Comment

• Manson!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaah! D: I wanna be there *-*
                ...but I would rather go to another Rammstein concert x)
                I have a thing for Till's outfits...but he has a strange substance on them...whatever it was, it kept my hands dry for the entire concert xD

Comment

• Prolly something to prevent him from catching on fire.
                  I am so tired from working out at the gym and can't sleep ! Ahhh ! Sore as heck too.
                  I am glad someone else is up at this crazy time.

Comment

• Sorry for not replying xD I was up only for a few mins more
                    Ok, I was assuming it was some fire prevention stuff before, but I wasn't sure x)
                    My tumblr is going a bit viral after I posted my Rammstein pics x)
                    i should work out at the gym...x) but it costs a lot and I would rather spend more money on Rammstein merchandise x)

Comment

• At the weekend I watched a live Depeche Mode concert that was filmed in Barcelona. I was surprised to see they had Peter Gordino as a guest artist. Anyone remember him?

Comment

• I got up this morning to get ready for work, looked out the window and saw this weird orange ball in the sky, i thought it was a UFO then i realised it was the sun I had completly forgotten what it looked like
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• How could you forget what the sun looks like???

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                            How could you forget what the sun looks like???
                            I was being sarcastic lol!! It has been so long since the sun shone in England
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Ohh x) where I am I'm america, we are having constant sun and heat :P I like it perfect weather to graduate in

Comment

• I know, i think the whole world is having sunshine apart from England

Comment

Working...
                                X