Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
    I am going to march with my friend in the gay pride parade on Sunday.
    uhh =o
    i dont really like those. im not against gay people at all, but they shouldnt be this proud of it or shouldnt show this much. especially not in those outfits... just like how i wouldnt march for being straight. i doubt it does any good. it rather just makes homophobes hate them even more. they rather should just show that they arent really that different and its not wrong to be gay, than trying to get the attention on themselves for it. if there would be some kind of thing like that near me, but for straight people, i think i would try to hide that im straight for quite a while. when there was something like that in my country it was extremely um... not-well received

just my opinion though =o
    and sorry if i got something wrong

Comment

• That is alright. You are entitled to your own opinion.
      I am marching because in Amerika in many states they don't have equal rights, they cannot get married and they can be together for 20 years but when a partner passes, if they have family, the family might get everything because they weren't allowed to marry.
      It is my first parade. It hasn't stated yet and I almost got in a fight cuz one girl said Rammstein is a shit band and pop musik and she said if they would admit they were pop musik she would like them. I was like WTF ?

Comment

• That's gays for you, no taste
        @Edelweiss
        You sound like a ruffian!
        Last edited by Art in Heaven; 06-04-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
          uhh =o
          i dont really like those. im not against gay people at all, but they shouldnt be this proud of it or shouldnt show this much. especially not in those outfits... just like how i wouldnt march for being straight. i doubt it does any good. it rather just makes homophobes hate them even more. they rather should just show that they arent really that different and its not wrong to be gay, than trying to get the attention on themselves for it. if there would be some kind of thing like that near me, but for straight people, i think i would try to hide that im straight for quite a while. when there was something like that in my country it was extremely um... not-well received

just my opinion though =o
          and sorry if i got something wrong
          They celebrate because they can. Because for too long they have been humiliated, punished, put in a jail and killed. So that gives, in my opinion, quite enough a right to celebrate whatever they want. In my opinion, that gives enough of a reason just to do it. :-)
          «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• @Art In Heaven ~ I think the thing that annoyed me about the girl was that she kept saying in Germany Rammstein is a huge joke and all the Germans laugh at them. I told her I heard they sell out very fast in Germany, but she is convinced she is right because she is a DJ. Then again she loves a band called One Direction.
            I'm a partier and maybe a little of a ruffian.
            @Jorge ~ excellently put ! That is exactly how I feel.
            There were people actually protesting the parade. I couldn't believe it.

Comment

• uh =o i didnt question any of that though (if thats how to say)
              but i dont think it helps much. rather make people have more um dis-sympathy towards them. if they even did i mean. and people who didnt, will just get freaked out by those feather costumes and leather clothed people in cages(thats what was here at least). and im not against gays at all. it kindof looks like there are a lot less um.. un-affectionate(? =o) among them. and they care more about their looks and other stuffs.
              i like female gays way less though.. it appears that most of them are egoist and think that most of the guys are ugly and filthy and arent worthy to be with them. ive seen some too that think that women are superior and men shouldnt need to exist at all since it just makes them look bad. and gay males mostly appear way nicer to everyone instead of this

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                i like female gays way less though.. it appears that most of them are egoist and think that most of the guys are ugly and filthy and arent worthy to be with them. ive seen some too that think that women are superior and men shouldnt need to exist at all since it just makes them look bad. and gay males mostly appear way nicer to everyone instead of this
                I think it is tremendous generalisation. You won't even notice that most of gays are actually gay. :-) Feathers or not, it is their business, nobody else's. It is harmless, it may only disgusts to those who host already the seed of intolerance. "You are not like I would like you to be, hence I like you less".

Anyway, Elton John is acting now on TV, for the Jubilee's concert, so I close the laptop by now.

By the way... this is for the Britons here, today. I did it this morning in a Jubilee Fair in Kent.

Spitfire! (II) by jgines5150, on Flickr
                Last edited by Jorge; 06-04-2012, 11:47 PM.
                «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Some women really are man haters. LOL

My home care case ate a late lunch then eggs and toast a little later and someone just brought her Kentucky Fried Chicken, so she ate some and looks at me and says "I'm not full but I don't think I want any more" It is so sad she can't remember what she ate and when, I am glad she stopped eating or I would have had to take it away from her and tell her to eat it later because I don't want her to get a stomach ache.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                    I think it is tremendous generalisation. You won't even notice that most of gays are actually gay. :-) Feathers or not, it is their business, nobody else's. It is harmless, it may only disgusts to those who host already the seed of intolerance.
                    uh. thats kindof what i was telling in the post before the previous. whoever goes there just want to make himself look different =/. kindof like if someone didnt have either a bad or good opinion about them they force them to do or make it harder to ignore.

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                    "You are not like I would like you to be, hence I like you less".
                    i guess thats why everyone has an opinion. every new thing you know of a person affects your opinion about them. cant really have a neutral opinion about something. just one thing affects it more than others. thats why i dont see it as a good plan to go and march to show that you are gay even if noone knew, since if people will know it, it will affect their opinion in a way which isnt necessarily good =o.
                    but its only my opinion about this too. so feel very free to ignore me

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                      I am marching because in Amerika in many states they don't have equal rights, they cannot get married and they can be together for 20 years but when a partner passes, if they have family, the family might get everything because they weren't allowed to marry.
                      It is my first parade. It hasn't stated yet and I almost got in a fight cuz one girl said Rammstein is a shit band and pop musik and she said if they would admit they were pop musik she would like them. I was like WTF ?
                      Rammstein - pop music? Oh well.

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                      Then again she loves a band called One Direction.
                      This explains a lot..
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• It sure did ! LOL

I am ready to pass out ! So knackered and it isn't even 6pm yet !

Comment

• @Jorge
                          Nice pic. I love planes, always have since I was a child. I just hate being in them when they are in the air.
                          By the way, I'm originally from Kent, The Isle of Sheppy.

Comment

• @Edelweiss
                            Yes, One Direction. They recently appeared on ICarly on Nickelodeon and it seems that along with that they went straight to number one in America, which says a great deal about the American, (and the English), record buying public. I don't know about her being a DJ, (probably on Shoutcast), but she really sounds like a cunt.

Comment

• She is a club DJ. Claims to DJ Goth and I think she called it Creepshow or Horror musik or something. However when I asked her how she liked Gavin Friday she had no idea who he was and I consider him pretty gothic, up there with Nick Cave.
                              I think what annoyed me most is she has a 12 yr old daughter and talks real dirty in front of her. IE like she would bend some gay guy over and do them or she would do this chic or that chic and what she would do to them. I don't mind the fact she is bi, I just think how she talks is not appropriate in front of a 12 year old.
                              It is prolly that I don't care for her so the R+ negativety just ticked me off. I almost got TILL mad ! You know how that is when you don't care for someone every thing they do gets on your nerves, when most other people would get a pass.
                              Last edited by Edelweiss; 06-06-2012, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• She might mean pop as in popular. But then if she meant that, she wouldn't have said the Germany comment. Either way it makes no sense. Rammstein know that they are controversial in Germany and that's pretty much the point. It's easy to be loved by people, you just have to kiss their ass. It's a lot harder to be loved and still be yourself, and be a person who has something controversial to say. This is why people in the US love Rammstein, we love controversy.

Comment

Working...
                                X