No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Edelweiss. Yes, well 5 years in school but I studied it by myself for one year before it began in school. I wouldn't say fluent, but I can speak it pretty okay.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I'm really happy for you. Crossing fingers so you can go to G. First and later to university

Comment

• Forex trading

I am waiting for the result of my exams Meanwhile killing some time with trading cfds.. damn it is like a game. So obsessed with those financial markets.
        Choosing the best CFD Trading broker is essential for my success!

Comment

• Originally posted by kp861 View Post
          I am waiting for the result of my exams Meanwhile killing some time with trading cfds.. damn it is like a game. So obsessed with those financial markets.
          i hope you arent a bot =o even though you look like one

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
            Rindfleischetikettierungs-
            überwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz, vielleicht??
            You're excused

Comment

• Originally posted by you View Post
              i hope you arent a bot =o even though you look like one
              wtf?...............

Comment

• Hi @YOU

CAN YOU CONFIRM THIS TRANSLATION PLEASE?

Paszkany bring Rammstein to Cluj Arena, in honor of the CFR

Team owner CFR Cluj negotiating with the Germans from Rammstein for a concert in Cluj Arena in honor of the third title. In 2010 , financier CFR Cluj brought Iron Maiden .

Arpad Paszkany would told friends he wants to bring people from Rammstein in Transylvania, to celebrate with pomp the title number three, write enational.ro.

Germans from Rammstein are now in concert in the U.S. and have not announced dates concert this year in Europe . Band could reach Cluj in August , before starting the new season in League 1 .
                Original in Hungarian: http://www.stiridecluj.ro/divertisme...in-cinstea-cfr

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  Hi @YOU

CAN YOU CONFIRM THIS TRANSLATION PLEASE?

Original in Hungarian: http://www.stiridecluj.ro/divertisme...in-cinstea-cfr

umm =o im sorrie but not really

its in romanian not hungarian... they are next to us though

Comment

• Jajaja.... A good end for a shitty day....

I read it, but didn't think.

*******.ro obviously Romania. I just wanted to translate it, so my brain played with me.

I'm sorry.

Comment

• I wrote this huge post and it didn't save. Not a very good signal on the thruway/freeway.
                      Abendwind ~ I know who to turn to if I need German help. um so can you kidnap Jussi69 and mail him to me ? LOL
                      Maya ~ I am sorry you had a shitty day !
                      You ~ Hogy vagy ?
                      Art In Heaven ~ I think because of the fact that the first post was about CDs they thought it was spam.
                      I am so blessed. My day started out horrible. I locked my keys insode my house. So I had to walk to the store to buy tools so I could break in my own house. I broke in quite easily. Then I was late for school. I had to stay late on my home care case. That made me late driving the 6 hours to see Flogging Molly. God watched out for me because I got there with time to spare. I got front row at Flogging Molly. I love that band ! Now I am on my way home. I am Blessed in almost every way except the men department. Hopefully that will change.

Comment

• Hope that will change soon.

Comment

• Thanks. I have another Flogging Molly concert tonite.

Comment

• Have fun then, tonight last Rammstein gig too

Comment

• Thanks. I so wish I could see R+ again. They are the best live. I selfishly hope Till doesn't retire and he keeps on singing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                I'm really happy for you. Crossing fingers so you can go to G. First and later to university
                                Awh, thank you. So sweet!

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                                Abendwind ~ I know who to turn to if I need German help. um so can you kidnap Jussi69 and mail him to me ? LOL
                                You do that! You find Jussi attractive? His hair scares me. But I like their music.. Especially Dead & Gone is amazing!

A friend of mine is going to that Rammstein -concert today. She just updated her Facebook status, they have been queuing for 2 hours, 4 more to go until the doors open.. She's heading for the front row, I'm so jealous
                                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Working...
                                X