• Show
Clear All

• Wow, that eye is looking at me!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Comment

• Yay, I'm back too after easter holidays! Nice to see you all again here
      Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• Hi, nice to see you back. This has been very quiet.

Comment

• Yeah, not much talk since last time I visited the forum. Sad to see, another one of active members has left us...

Comment

• Yup, @AiH ... he should come back, we miss his comments.

Comment

• PM for you, Maya

Comment

• I wonder if Snake has talked with him already. But I am hoping that we can keep this forum alive and that none of you is planning on leaving.

Just read on Facebook that the warm-up for the USA tour should be released any time now.. I'm stoked to see who it is.
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  @RBF I wonder WTF is happening, lately we are always crossing. I think tomorrow morning we'll finally meet, hope your shitty manager won't be there.
                  Hi Maya, yes we do keep missing each other and i miss our chats a lot My shitty manager is not here until 2pm so should be ok, having said that we are very very busy here as still school holidays but hopefully we will meet at some point
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

@RBF I wonder WTF is happening, lately we are always crossing. I think tomorrow morning we'll finally meet, hope your shitty manager won't be there.
                    Hi Maya, yes we do seem to keep missing each other, it is so busy here today, everytime i try to post i get customers then i typed out a long post and got a database error and it did not send.

Hope you are having a better day than me
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Hi Maya, yes we do keep missing each other and i miss our chats a lot My shitty manager is not here until 2pm so should be ok, having said that we are very very busy here as still school holidays but hopefully we will meet at some point

Comment

• Where are my posts i cant see them help !!!!!

Comment

Hi, nice to see you back. This has been very quiet.
                          I will second that, welcome back RZK we have missed you lots

Comment

• ??????????

Comment

• tes 123

Don't mind this thread, please
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                Where are my posts i cant see them help !!!!!

Magic, now you can see them all. jajajajajaja

Comment

Working...
                                X