Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Only joking, works not that bad, at least you get paid for it
    Getting paid isn't bad at all ...I bet if I got paid for going to school I'd perform better xD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

Great plans. You'll have lots of fun.
      I really hope this lovely weather stays with us, the trouble with England as you know we have to take a chance with the weather

Have you had your rain yet ?
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Oh yes, they are always playing that here on our local radio station Have some plans, it is Mark`s birthday on the 8th April so will be having dinner at Jamie Olivers restaurant in Brighton, boring stuff is painting my second bedroom as only room not done since moving to my flat last May. I will be seeing a lot of friends also and catching up as well as a few days out
        That sounds like fun! I am sure you will enjoy it and at least you get a few weeks off...I only get today :P and next friday (due to easter)

Comment

I really hope this lovely weather stays with us, the trouble with England as you know we have to take a chance with the weather

Have you had your rain yet ?
          Yup i know, even when I stayed the sun accompanied me
          No, only that day, four drops and that's all. We need at least 4 days without stopping.

Comment

• @Maya, i hope you get your rain soon We are short here but situation not as bad as yours

@AiH if i am not too late you have a PM
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
              That sounds like fun! I am sure you will enjoy it and at least you get a few weeks off...I only get today :P and next friday (due to easter)
              I do not get a few weeks only ten days, i have 5 weeks annual leave which i spread out during the year. I have to work all bank holidays and we only close Christmas Day Boxing Day and New Years Day

Comment

I do not get a few weeks only ten days, i have 5 weeks annual leave which i spread out during the year. I have to work all bank holidays and we only close Christmas Day Boxing Day and New Years Day
                Well 10 days is more than 1 so you are lucky, and have fun! I've been slacking with my PM replies, but I will work on them shortly For now, I actually have track practice soon :P

Comment

• @RBF, you have a PM. Read it curse you! No rush

Comment

• I finally got round to watching the R+/Manson thing. Isn't Manson a bit of a fat fucker these days.
                    Enjoyed it though, at least when they weren't showing Manson strapped into that extra large bin liner he was wearing.

Comment

• ^He used to be such a skinny bastard to o.O

RBF, working in the charity shop where I volunteer on Saturdays, get on well with most of the staff so decided may as well go there
                      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                        @RBF, you have a PM. Read it curse you! No rush
                        Read and replied

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                          ^He used to be such a skinny bastard to o.O

RBF, working in the charity shop where I volunteer on Saturdays, get on well with most of the staff so decided may as well go there
                          That sounds good, if you know the people and the job that makes it even better. Hope you had a good birthday, what did you do te celebrate

Comment

• Sorry guys, have to leave you. Too much shit going on at the moment, need to remove everything from internet. Might be back in the Summer if all the trains miss me.
                            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• I'm really sorry. We'll miss you a lot. Please, take care, I hope to see you, soon.

Comment

• @CW. You take care of your self. I'm your English dad and RBF is your English mom, and we don't want any harm coming to you. So, for us, you have to look after yourself. If you ever want to talk I'm ALWAYS available.

Comment

Working...
                                X