X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Snake used his magic wand ;P

Comment

• ^Yeah, sure I did.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
        I wonder if Snake has talked with him already. But I am hoping that we can keep this forum alive and that none of you is planning on leaving.

Just read on Facebook that the warm-up for the USA tour should be released any time now.. I'm stoked to see who it is.
        Hi Abendwind, not talked to you for awhile, always seem to be here at different times.

Just wanted to say that you are stuck with me for awhile, i will not be leaving here as i love you all so much
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Magic, now you can see them all. jajajajajaja
          Yes not just once but many times he he he he he he
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            Hi Abendwind, not talked to you for awhile, always seem to be here at different times.

Just wanted to say that you are stuck with me for awhile, i will not be leaving here as i love you all so much
            Neither me

Comment

• Yes yes yes i am so happy, shitty manager has swopped his shift so finishing at 2pm instead of starting.....does not take much to make me happy

Comment

Yes not just once but many times he he he he he he
                One for each time you posted. Impacient!!!! The forum was very tired, so didn't show them inmediately

Jajaja

Comment

Hey, yes our paths always cross. Missed you! How are you doing? Everything okay at work? Good to hear you're not going anywhere.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  Neither me
                  I like reading this!
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Maya its so good to meet here at last we have crossed posts he he he

Comment

• And Abendwind as well, must be my lucky day

Comment

Yes yes yes i am so happy, shitty manager has swopped his shift so finishing at 2pm instead of starting.....does not take much to make me happy
                        You are very easy

Comment

• @RBF - Well look at that! Haha.

@Maya - I finally have my iPod. I can stop going crazy now..
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Mmm three of Us together. Shit i'm using mobile, it's slow.

@abendwind Wow not much time then, glad to read it. How are your studies?

Comment

• I am pretty happy too. And they sent me the newest model..

My studies are going great, I picked up two new books the day before yesterday. Now I have all the material I need for the entrance exam. It doesn't feel so exhausting to study so much because the topic is actually one that interests me a lot. Most importantly, how are you doing?

Comment

• Thats good your studies are going well, its a busy time for you

Work is much the same as usual, just had a week off which was good, its really busy here at the moment as its still school holidays so in and out of here all the time

Comment

Working...
                                X