No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye, dude . Hope we haven't done anything wrong.

Happy Easter to you and everyone else!
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      You'll be free soon. Hope your brain stores everything. :P

Oh no, that's shitty... It happened to me, I know the feeling.

Wow, he must feel very important. It's a very special moment.
      As exhausting as it is, I actually like all this studying..

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
      Due to unfortunate circumstances I am leaving the forum. Thanks for all the happy chats.

Happy Easter/Passover everybody.

Mark.
      I hate to read this.. First CW now you. I hope it isn't because of us. Believe it or not I will miss you.
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I'll try to talk to AiH
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Happy Easter!

I was meant to have a productive day today and get some college work done but instead I've been studying Rammstein lyrics.. Oops.
          ‘Eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben, acht, neun, AUS!’

Comment

• Originally posted by TeQuieroPuta! View Post
            Happy Easter!

I was meant to have a productive day today and get some college work done but instead I've been studying Rammstein lyrics.. Oops.
            Happy Easter for you too. Rammstein is addictive
            Not productive with your college work, but sure it was "Rammstein productive" ;P

Comment

• It really is!
              Hahah, even better! I'm sure my tutors would understand ;D

Comment

• Sure they will, they'll give you more time after listening them

Comment

• Hahaha, i'm laughing just imagining their reactions! It would be priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    I'll try to talk to AiH
                    It would be nice if you told us what he said if you're going to talk to him.. But you don't have to tell anything if you don't feel like sharing it.

@TeQuieroPuta! - it was your birthday a few days ago, happy belated birthday. : )
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Thank you !

Comment

• Rammstein consumes my life I study it instead of conduct my research speech x)...I submitted some (horrible) fan art on here today too
                        Last edited by rammsteingirl527; 04-09-2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Back from holidays.

We had plan to climb a couple of summits in the Cantabrian Mts, in NW of Spain. Weather was horrific, and some people had died up there in the last weeks (including a guy I knew ), which was a clear message for staying at home, enjoy the city, the parks, the bars and the waterfront walks...

I cannot complain, though, as this allow me to eat more Spanish food and drink more Asturian cider. Oh, and what was great: Drinking some beer in a traditional bar, out of the blue, members of my favourite folk band (Felpeyu) started to play in there just for fun...

[irony]Oh, I like some much to be in my office today... [/irony]
                          «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                            Back from holidays.

We had plan to climb a couple of summits in the Cantabrian Mts, in NW of Spain. Weather was horrific, and some people had died up there in the last weeks (including a guy I knew ), which was a clear message for staying at home, enjoy the city, the parks, the bars and the waterfront walks...

I cannot complain, though, as this allow me to eat more Spanish food and drink more Asturian cider. Oh, and what was great: Drinking some beer in a traditional bar, out of the blue, members of my favourite folk band (Felpeyu) started to play in there just for fun...

[irony]Oh, I like some much to be in my office today... [/irony]
                            You mean, fortunately I'm back from Holidays. I love being at office and hate having fun in Spain....

I'm glad you got the message, I'm sorry for your friend

You cannot complain, I know what are you talking about... I tried to find a video to show it to the rest and now I'm regretting of staying in Madrid...

Comment

• Welcome back from your holidays Jorge, so sorry to hear about your friend
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @RBF I wonder WTF is happening, lately we are always crossing. I think tomorrow morning we'll finally meet, hope your shitty manager won't be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X