Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    OMG that is terrible, i agree with you completly, what is wrong with the human race, but then you cannot call him human by any sense of the word. Now i think about it i do recall this on the news, i think i had forgotten the name. He should not be killed quickly but made to suffer in the worst possible way. Its the poor families of all those people i feel so sorry for
    Yes. He will either get 21 years of prison or involuntary treatment. But I have heard that in Norway the government is planning a special law regarding the length of his time in prison so that he would have to stay there for much longer than 21 years. It's very sad, in the trial the prosecutors showed a couple of emergency calls from the island and there are still some Twitter accounts of the victims that can be seen..
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I think if he stayed in prison for the rest of his life it would be too good for him. He will get fed, clothed have tv to watch proberbly the use of a gym. Its so unfair he will have a better life than some innocent people who have never harmed anyone in there whole lives. I feel very strongly about this subject as i am sure you do.
      Ok off my soapbox lol!
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Actually the prison he's currently in he lives in a cell that has a dvd-player, tv, gym and a possibility to use a computer without internet. So I think involuntary treatment could be better.. But I still agree with you.
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Yes you are proberbly right, please let me know the outcome, i will be very interested to know what is in store for him. I hope its the worst thing possible for an animal like that !!

Work is busy at the moment, the sunny weather bringing everyone out Hope all ok with you
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• You will have to wait for a bit longer, the final judgement will be given in June-July. But I will!

All is ok, it's a great great weather here too. Hope you're okay too and work is rolling smoothly.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
              You will have to wait for a bit longer, the final judgement will be given in June-July. But I will!

All is ok, it's a great great weather here too. Hope you're okay too and work is rolling smoothly.
              Thats a long wait, i hope he gets what he deserves

It was really cold yesterday but warmer today and the sun was shining. Work pretty much the same, at least when its not busy i can take a sneeky look at forum Take care and nice to talk to you today

Comment

• I am sure he will. He is the most hated man in Norway.

I hope your work won't get too busy so we can see you here more often! Nice talking to you too.

Comment

• Silence

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                    It is a very very sad day for me today, i know a few of you were aware of the situation with my beautiful cousin who has been battling with cancer for the last three years, she finally gave up her fight last night, it was very peaceful and she was pain free so that at least was a blessing.
                    im sorry :c

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    Silence
                    stufff

Comment

• Not alone. Hi You, I missed the fun today. How are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        Not alone. Hi You, I missed the fun today. How are you?
                        um well =o bad i guess
                        but have to go now, sorrie. gud niight! have fun here

Comment

• Good bye then. Have a great week!!!

Comment

• Boink! Just managed to watch Titanic without crying. I was pretty surprised.

Comment

• I only saw it once, and I cried of happiness when it ended. I almost run out of the cinema, a real time sinking...

But yup, it's incredible..., I hadn't tried to watch it again.

Comment

• Haahhah. It wasn't as good as I remembered but I still liked it.

One of my best friends flew to Spain yesterday and she's going to be there for six weeks. Jealousy in the air..

Comment

Working...
                                X