Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Hi Maya.. i also wanted Madrid to win, how cool would it be to have your team and mine in a semi final, however it went i am sure we would still have been friends at the end of the night
    Sure, you know you'd lose... and I would be a good girl...
    Snake maybe would add some comments about Ronaldo and Mourinho.. and of course after a small party but nothing more.

Comment

@AiH You have a PM not sure who it is from
      Not mine....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        Sure, you know you'd lose... and I would be a good girl...
        Snake maybe would add some comments about Ronaldo and Mourinho.. and of course after a small party but nothing more.
        I did think of Snake last night when Chelsea beat Benfica but not sure if they are Snake`s team or if he even likes football
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

I did think of Snake last night when Chelsea beat Benfica but not sure if they are Snake`s team or if he even likes football
          We'll see soon. But ... je, je, je.... you didn't make blood...

Comment

• This forum seems pretty dead these days. Good while it lasted I suppose.

Comment

• Everybody is on holidays

Comment

• yeaps =o

Comment

• ^No. Not everybody.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    ^No. Not everybody.

True. Sorry, hope now you are.

Comment

• Whats on my mind is Richard Zven Kruspe xxxxxxxxxxxx
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Whats on my mind is Richard Zven Kruspe xxxxxxxxxxxx
                        Who?????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                          This forum seems pretty dead these days. Good while it lasted I suppose.
                          People just have something else on their agendas I think.. I have been studying like crazy because of my entrance examination to a university coming up in a few weeks.

I just finished a 1000 piece puzzle but with ONE piece missing...... And my 6 yrs old brother has learned how to read. : ) Well not perfectly, but getting there. I feel proud!
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                            People just have something else on their agendas I think.. I have been studying like crazy because of my entrance examination to a university coming up in a few weeks.

I just finished a 1000 piece puzzle but with ONE piece missing...... And my 6 yrs old brother has learned how to read. : ) Well not perfectly, but getting there. I feel proud!
                            You'll be free soon. Hope your brain stores everything. :P

Oh no, that's shitty... It happened to me, I know the feeling.

Wow, he must feel very important. It's a very special moment.

Comment

• Due to unfortunate circumstances I am leaving the forum. Thanks for all the happy chats.

Happy Easter/Passover everybody.

Mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                                Due to unfortunate circumstances I am leaving the forum. Thanks for all the happy chats.

Happy Easter/Passover everybody.

Mark.
                                This is a terrible.

I hope it would be an April's fools joke, but today is 8th and I have the feeling you are talking seriously. Thanks to you for all the great moments we shared here. I'll miss you. You've got my email, if you want... I read it many times per day.
                                Happy Easter for you, too

Maya

Comment

Working...
                                X