Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ;D

Lovely day here too, walk and coffee... thinking about copying your plans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      ;D

Lovely day here too, walk and coffee... thinking about copying your plans.
      Its what i love to do after an early shift, Trudy and Alexie will also join me (Mind you not the walk or coffee for Alexie)
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• A little soon for being a coffee addict, early shifts are shitty when you think about getting up at 5 am, but on the other hand, being free at 3pm has it advantages.

Comment

A little soon for being a coffee addict, early shifts are shitty when you think about getting up at 5 am, but on the other hand, being free at 3pm has it advantages.
          Yes she still has to be weaned off of milk before even starting on coffee

At 3pm it is a wonderful feeling, at 5am this morning i felt like shit
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I can imagine...

Comment

Good Luck ABENDWIND!!!!

The last...
              Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              Yes good luck Abendwind, hope it goes well for you
              Herzlichen dank ihr lieben! : ) It went quite well, tomorrow I will pretty much know if I got the L I want so bad.
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Glad to read it...

You should be very nervous, the sooner you know it, the better. An owls army went yesterday towards Finland, they were carrying a very big amount of luck for you. Hope it works....

Comment

• Hi Maya how is your evening ?

Just home from dinner with my brother, eaten too much so now feel very sleepy after my early start, day off tomorrow so will have long lie in bed in the morning

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    Herzlichen dank ihr lieben! : ) It went quite well, tomorrow I will pretty much know if I got the L I want so bad.
                    Let us know if you get what you want, i am sure you will do well

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      Hi Maya how is your evening ?

Just home from dinner with my brother, eaten too much so now feel very sleepy after my early start, day off tomorrow so will have long lie in bed in the morning
                      Just finish ironing , your dinner sounds better, and not getting up at 5 even more.

Comment

• I must admit ironing is one of the worst jobs for me, closely followed by washing up

My computer is mis behaving again tonight, keeps freezing, it makes me so angry as i have to wait ten minutes to get from one place to another

Comment

• Housework is shitty.

Brrrr, I imagine your desperation, the time seems infinite.

Comment

Glad to read it...

You should be very nervous, the sooner you know it, the better. An owls army went yesterday towards Finland, they were carrying a very big amount of luck for you. Hope it works....
                            Didn't see the owls but I think I received that package..

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            Let us know if you get what you want, i am sure you will do well
                            : )) Today we got to check the right answers to two exercises, I got 50/50 and 15/19 points from those. : ) The essays will pretty much give the final judgement, I hope my teacher will be fast and check how I did!

I was looking for a graduation dress with my mother today, and I found a perfect one. One less thing to stress about! I also found an untouched Emigrate cd from a flea market. You really can find treasures from those places. ; )
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

: )) Today we got to check the right answers to two exercises, I got 50/50 and 15/19 points from those. : ) The essays will pretty much give the final judgement, I hope my teacher will be fast and check how I did!

I was looking for a graduation dress with my mother today, and I found a perfect one. One less thing to stress about! I also found an untouched Emigrate cd from a flea market. You really can find treasures from those places. ; )
                              I too hope your teachers are fast, i wish you loads of luck

Glad you got your dress, i can never find what i am looking for when shopping for clothes Wow lucky to find the Emigrate cd. I wish he would make another one....maybe after the tour ends

Comment

Great news!!!! I think so, your teacher wants to know it soon too. Crossing fingers, maybe you'll see the owls soon, be careful the package they carry is very heavy.

You found the dress in one day, wow... and an Emigrate cd. This is your day.

Comment

Working...
                                X