Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
    Ok, calm down you two. You're making a mess on the floor.
    What will the newer members think of us, anyone would think we are sex mad lol!!
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Maybe you could follow AiH's advise and find somebody to take into one of the showers with you and get sweaty. ^^
      How do you know i have not done it already ....
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        What will the newer members think of us, anyone would think we are sex mad lol!!
        They will think, you are sex mad soon. Not me... I'm an angel, remember?

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        How do you know i have not done it already ....
        I'm talking about now, you need a fireman to finish with that hot....

Comment

They will think, i am sex mad soon. Not you .. your an angel, remember?

I think they may notice my absence i will have to sit here getting wet and horny until 3.30

Comment

I confess i am sex mad. Of course, not you .. you're an angel, remember?

Originally posted by Maya View Post
            I think they may notice my absence i will have to sit here getting wet and horny until 3.30
            But I'm looking for somebody to take with me into the shower at 3:30
            Great, you deserve some fun

Comment

• That is so true, if only Richard would walk through that door, he would not stand a chance i would be on to him in a flash, OMG i really think i should change the subject, people are wondering why i am wriggling in my chair

Comment

That is so true, if only Richard would walk through that door, he would not stand a chance i would be on to him in a flash, OMG i really think i should change the subject, people are wondering why i am wriggling in my chair
                Sure they are going to see your screen, looking for one of his pics.......

Comment

Sure they are going to see your screen, looking for one of his pics.......
                  They are used to it, if they look at my screen and see something different they will worry

Comment

• A week today for you RBF and a week for me tomorrow. Didn't that week fly by? I think it's something we will remember for a long time though.

Comment

• Good Morning chums.
                      It's Saturday Hurrah!

Comment

A week today for you RBF and a week for me tomorrow. Didn't that week fly by? I think it's something we will remember for a long time though.
                        I will never ever forget it, i still think of 2005 gig so often and i was right up front for that one with my friend, i can still here the music in my ears, my friend went to Nottingham last night and i will here soon how much she enjoyed it. Just cant wait for the next tour which i am hoping will be in the next two to three years, they enjoy themselves far too much to give up yet. Hope you have a great weekend

Comment

• I am really happy today, weekend off, the sun is shining and i am in for a full and busy weekend, i am hoping to get to see my beautiful cousin over the weekend, waiting to hear from my sister as to when we can go, i am so looking forward to seeing her, i know in spite of everything she will still have a big smile on her face. She is one very special person and its tragic what she is going through.

Anyway i hope you all have a wonderful weekend and see you all soon

Comment

• Hope you have a great weekend. You must change your avatar, it makes me think you are still at work (not working jejejejeje)

Enjoy your visit to your cousin. Tell her about the gig, sure she will laugh a lot when you'll begin to talk about Richard.
                            See you soon.

Comment

Good Morning chums.
                              It's Saturday Hurrah!
                              Good morning......

Comment

• A week ago I was about to see Rammstein for the first time live. And I did, and my freundin auch!

It was so impacting that the following day we bought a new stereo for the car, so we can connect ALL THE DISCOGRAPHY and just choose, instead of carrying several kilos of Rammstein-CD's...

(Hopefully I installed it correctly and I won't experience Feuer Frei in our Auto... )
                                Last edited by Jorge; 03-03-2012, 09:09 PM.
                                «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                                Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Working...
                                X