Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Maya.
    Great picture of Richard. Tell me though, is Flake sporting a tiny erection at the back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
      My weekend. Friday night, (as preveiously reported), stayed in, got drunk. Saturday night, went out, got drunk. Sunday night, went out for a while, got half drunk then came home and finished the job.

This morning, went to work at 7:30, left at just before 12pm to go to physiotherapy at 1pm. Came home 2:30. I will likely be drunk later
      Then at the moment you must be drunk...

Comment

@Maya.
        Great picture of Richard. Tell me though, is Flake sporting a tiny erection at the back?
        Where's Richard? ... small present... ^^
        Did it win your smile?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          That sounds more like schizofrenia and/or bipolar disease
          It's called I'm so fucking nervous I need to vent but don't know what to say x). I'm the same today except add stressed because I have a stupid speech to write...and a track meet

Edit: Ok, I am very much thrilled with my life now and I can sleep happily now....after I finish this stupid speech x)
          OH! And for once: I'm on the computer and not the smart phone! It's working :')
          Last edited by rammsteingirl527; 04-03-2012, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• Just a quick visit here as going out for the day today, the good news is that my daughters cat returned last night unharmed but very hungry, he had got into a neighbours flat and they were on holiday, they returned last night and found him.

Hope you all have a good week and speak soon.
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @Maya Thanks so much for the picture and yes it did bring a smile

@AiH Glad you liked the plan
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• After a hard day of painting, a day out

I'm glad he is back and OK.

Have fun!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  @Maya Thanks so much for the picture and yes it did bring a smile
                  The question is what brought your smile?

Comment

• @Maya.
                    I sent her a pic of my willy. That's bound to bring a smile, or at least derisive laughter.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      The question is what brought your smile?
                      You will have to use your imagination on that one Maya but i think you know

Just watched Lichtspielhaus with my brother, its been a while since i watched that, its good to see some old live footage and also the makings of the videos.

Hope you have had a nice day

Comment

@Maya.
                        I sent her a pic of my willy. That's bound to bring a smile, or at least derisive laughter.....
                        I did not receive it, you will have to send it again

Comment

• Lichtspielhaus has the worst DVD menu system I have EVER come across. It's fucking HORRIBLE, yet that was passed as suitable! I love the content but I HATE the bastard menu!
                          Bloody Germans!
                          Rant over.

Comment

@Maya.
                            Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            I did not receive it, you will have to send it again
                            Missing? Re-send it!!!

Comment

Lichtspielhaus has the worst DVD menu system I have EVER come across. It's fucking HORRIBLE, yet that was passed as suitable! I love the content but I HATE the bastard menu!
                              Bloody Germans!
                              Rant over.
                              I agree with you on that one, the menu is really confusing, i always end up getting into the wrong area and having to start again from the beginning I think having said that though the idea of the heavy industrial type machinery suits there image

You have a PM so if here in your lunch break please read while having your sandwich

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                Missing? Re-send it!!!
                                Still not received so will have to use my imagination

Sorry we have not met much here recently, i have been here at odd times but sure will meet again soon

Miss our chats xx

Comment

Working...
                                X