No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not really busy at all and I always make time to stop here everyday to see what is going on

Comment

• Yeah I see, I was talking about the others. As you can see, there's not many people posting

Comment

• Hi guys. How is everyone?
        I was going to see the new Dredd movie today but I've had such an exhausting week at work I'm not sure I could have stayed awake in the cinema.

@Maya. Things will pick up once we have an actual, (confirmed), release date of the next single/video and confirmation of the next DVD (Bluray please please please!), and PLEASE let it be the Paris gig.

In the mean time, you remain the hottest Spanish hottie that ever walked the dusty roads of Spain.

Comment

• I've been on holidays, but on Monday....

Then, maybe you can go tomorrow...

I know, but I think they are not in a hurry ... I was answering @RG527

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
          Ok, someone...talk. It has been too quiet here and I don't like the quiet.

Comment

• I see. Ok then.

Comment

• But I'm impatient for news.... I hope it will be the Paris gig too and complete.

Comment

• I guess I'm really the only one who's more interested in the LIFAD-gig at Madison Square Garden. Of course I'd like the Paris gig as well, but if I'd had to choose it would be the American concert. Why? Because in my eyes the Lifad concert was more unique, more special (a special theme, stage, special set list), while the MIG tour used lots of left overs from the Lifad tour (like costums, a great part of the show and stage) to present songs we have seen and/or normally will see again in next tours.
                Dort wo der Horizont
                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^I didn't go to any MIG gig and I regret it... I followed my brain and not my heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    ^I didn't go to any MIG gig and I regret it... I followed my brain and not my heart.
                    I would of gone to the London show, but I didn't have the money. and it would've probably meant going with my mother so... yeah, you can guess that's a problem. I'm hoping I'll be able to catch them at the 2013 Euro festival tour, however.

Comment

• ^Same here....

Comment

• I keep dreaming of Rammstein...I miss the concert and I would like to attend another soon. I would also like to go to Germany again but I am stuck here and I'm not so happy about that. I miss Germany more than anything and I would die to go back
                        Another sad realization is that I probably can't make it to any festivals in Europe next summer . Bummer.
                        And about the video, I heard there was going to be a clip from Paris...that's as far as I know though. And anything about the MHB music video?

Well, my mom's already bought all my Christmas gifts and I know the majority of it is Rammstein merc. and so I am happy

Comment

• ^If that is so important to you, i am sure you can find some part time job and make enough money (over the course of a year) to attend one of the festivals in Europe. Maybe they will even play at Rock am Ring again,so you go to germany again to see the band. I'm sure your family could help you too.
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• But the thing is I planned to go to NYC, Chicago, and a few other places in the summer and I was having my German friends over here in the USA for the summer to go to NYC, Chicago, etc with me...ohh the difficulties!!!
                            And I do have a part time job but all it does is pay my bills and gas....none is left over
                            But I planned to move to Germany in 1.6 years so let's see how things turn out

Comment

• ^Within that time period, R+ will certainly release a new album, and you will be able to attend their new tour in germany.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                ^Long after that time period, R+ will certainly release a new album, and you will be able to attend their new tour in germany.
                                Ja ja ja I think this way is better, if they will be touring summer festivals next year, i don't think in half a year they will Be releasing a new album. But maybe They will tour south america and you can attend a gig in Mexico, for example.

Comment

Working...
                                X